|5. Limitation of Liability
8. Governing Law
The Administrators and Moderators and are hereafter referred to as CaleyThistleOnline.com.
CaleyThistleOnline.com reserves the right to terminate the membership of individuals who violate any of the conditions of membership:
- An individual may only apply for one membership.
- Each email address can only belong to one member.
- The member must not send unsolicited email (SPAM) to strangers to promote this website or any of its components or functions.
- An individual must not join nor use the website on behalf of another individual.
- The member must inform CaleyThistleOnline.com of any change in the member’s personal details, including email address. This can be done through the Profile page on the website.
- The “Forum Rules” are an extension to the conditions of membership and must be adhered to by all members.
- Any other reason deemed inappropriate in the reasonable opinion of CaleyThistleOnline.com. CaleyThistleOnline.com also reserves the right to terminate the membership of any individual without cause or reason.
The website contains electronic bulletin boards, chat rooms and other communication facilities which provide for feedback by members to CaleyThistleOnline.com, real-time interaction between members and other electronic messaging and notice services (referred to hereafter as Communication Facilities).
It is a condition of your use of any Communication Facility and your access to the Network that you do not do any of the following:
- Restrict or inhibit any other member from using or enjoying any chat room.
- Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information or material of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
- Post or transmit any material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including material which is an invasion of any privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or any other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or relevant right holder
- Post or transmit any material of any kind which contains a virus or other harmful component
- Post, transmit or in any way exploit any material of any kind for commercial purposes, or which contains any promotional material or advertising.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that the Communication Facilities provide a means of public and not private communications. CaleyThistleOnline.com reserves the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authority or other authorities in any jurisdiction in respect of any lawful direction or request to disclose the identity or other information in respect of anyone posting any materials which violate any applicable or relevant law.
Website Network Facilities & Uses
The member acknowledges that it has not relied upon or been induced by any representation by CaleyThistleOnline.com and CaleyThistleOnline.com makes no warranty or representation as to, the results that may be obtained through membership of the service, the accuracy, reliability or otherwise of any information obtained through membership of the service, the financial or other rewards which may be obtained through membership of the service, the service or network being uninterrupted, timely or error free, the goods and/or services purchased or obtained through the service or network, including goods and/or services offered by third party advertisers, except where expressly indicated.
The member releases CaleyThistleOnline.com and its officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates from any claim for loss, damage or liability, including special indirect or consequential loss or damage such as loss of revenue, unavailability of systems or loss of data, in respect of: any advertising emails forwarded to the member, membership of the service, the members use of or inability to use the administration Network, the quality of goods and/or services purchased by the member, any dispute with a supplier of goods and/or services.
The member indemnifies and keeps indemnified CaleyThistleOnline.com and its officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates against all claims (including third party claims), demands, damages, costs (including legal costs), penalties or suits arising out of or consequential upon the members use of the service or the network.
Last Updated 19th September 2007