INVERNESS CALEDONIAN THISTLE FC
TICKET PRICES FOR SEASON 2010-2011
- Concession - Senior Citizen: date of birth on or before 31st July 1950
- Concession - Student: In full-time college or university education for academic year 2010/11
- Junior: still in full time school education for 2010/11
- 'Centenary' Junior: still in full time school education for 2010/11 + Child of current Centenary Club Member
- Under 12: date of birth on or after 1st August 1998
- Adults/Concessions must be accompanied by a child in order to use the family section
- Proof of eligibility required for discounted sections.
It is the Club's policy to encourage priority purchase for Season Ticket holders, Shareholders, Supporters Trust, Supporters Club and Centenary Club members for cup games and other potential sell out games. As long a period as possible will be given to these groups to purchase tickets prior to public sale. For cup games it is the Club's intention that Season Ticket holders should be able to prior purchase their existing seat but should there be a reason for this not to be possible then the Season Ticket holder will be informed.
|Concession - Senior Citizen||A||£25||£20||£18|
|Concession - Student
'A' Games = Celtic/Rangers. 'B' Games = All others
Conditions for discounted tickets = same as those specified for season tickets. proof may be required
Online Ticket Purchasing can be found at eticketing.co.uk/ictfc/
For the purchase of tickets please call the Ticket Office on 01463 222880 Option 1 or call in at the Club Shop, open from 9.30am till 4.30pm Monday to Friday and from 10am on matchdays.