End of Season Party

maimie

We have finally managed to get a date that is acceptable to the club and players for the End of Season Party.

It will be held on 22 July, the day we play Ross County in a friendly.  Hopefully this will mean that most of the players will be able to attend.

It has been really difficult this year to find a date that was suitable due to the league split and our last 2 Saturday games being away.  The start of the season wasn't really an option either as the fixture list is not out till the end of June.  Finding a venue big enough at such short notice is a problem and while last year we just struck it lucky this year has been more of a problem.

Supporters Club members will be notified of the details and how to get tickets for the party within the next couple of weeks.

If anyone has any questions they can pm me.

maimie

I have split this topic so that the actual party doesnt get lost in all the other discussions on this thread. The other postings have not been deleted but are now in a thread called "End of Season Party - Split Posts"

• 3 weeks later...

Supporters Club members should now all have the information.  There was a mailing recently with relevant details along with the info about the AGM.  Tickets on sale now.

:015: :015: :015: :015: :015:

That should be interesting then.  I take it you must find out when you buy your tickets.  I think I can safely say it will be somewhere in Inverness. 

• 2 weeks later...

I am pleased to inform you that not all the tickets have been sold, so the remaining tickets will be on sale at the door tonight.  £5

7.30pm at The Stadium  - Okay so now you know where it is I'll have to shoot you.  :shooting04: :shooting04: :shooting04:

Usually a good night

A good time was had by all as usual. Thanks to everyone who organised it.  Unfortunately it didn't quite have the same buzz as actually being at the end of season.  The players didn't hang about for long but some of them were travelling down the road tonight, and they are in preparation for the new season rather than celebrating the end of then last one.  One or two didn't make it at all, but full marks for Rossco who arrived a bit later but stayed til the end.

I'd like to say a big thanks to everyone involved in organising this event. Just a shame there wasnt a few more people in attendance to make it a really good night. Admittedly we never stayed to the end but that was because the grandson was burnt out after his hectic day at the stadium.

And thanks to Tess for the lift back into town.