75,000 bid for Dougie Imrie

caleyrule

I like Imrie, and he is capable of producing great moments.

Unfortunately, they're all too rare, and for many more times, he produces 'head in the hands' moments. As much as I want him to succeed, I just don't think he's got it, so I think if ther has been an offer made then we just accept it.

Imrie is still relatively inexperienced in the senior game and given the time he has been in full time football I would say he is progressing very well. So long as the 'head in hand' moments are learned from Imrie's game will only improve.

The certain director is my uncle

By the way ICT have not accepted the offer or rejected it yet

Bet he is happy that your private discussion made it's way right onto the supporters forum - expect that to be the last thing you are told about ICT :rotflmao:

I would take what we can for him, he is way too inconsistent. Great at Aberdeen in the seasons opener, then rubbish against Hamilton and St Mirren the next two games. Bye bye Dougie.

:rotflmao:

One of our most attacking players. Until Morais arrived, Imrie was quite literally the only player in our squad willing to take his man on, hit the by-line and cross the ball. He needs a lot of work yes, but as others point out he has only been playing professional football for a couple of years. Unlike the rest of them, he has not had the basic skills drilled into him on a full-time basis since he was 15 years old.

There's no way he's on ridiculous wages, so I'd rather we kept him, even if its on the bench for a while.

Throwing away a player with as much potential as Imrie has would be folly.

Can't agree on this one then, he does try to take on his man, but more often than not is unable to do it. His corners and crossing have been atrocious and I have never seen him hit the byeline and crossing the ball, never.

It's the disappearing act he does that annoys me, sometimes a passenger during games, although he is not alone in that respect. A couple of years is long enough for someone who has natural skills to display them, especially a forward player. Maybe he has peaked.

It's the disappearing act he does that annoys me, sometimes a passenger during games, although he is not alone in that respect. A couple of years is long enough for someone who has natural skills to display them, especially a forward player. Maybe he has peaked.

After couple of years of proffesional training possibly. His natural ability is what I don't doubt. His juniors team will have likely trained 2-3 times a week for about 2 hours after work, and the quality of coaching will be (with all due respect to the fantastic juniors coaches) pretty low. I think its a testament to his natural skills that he has kept the pace so well. The rest of our squad have been involved with professional clubs since about the age of 14. When they turned 16/17 most will have left school and will have trained full time, for 3 or 4 hours every day of the week bar sunday, with dietricians and physios, and the highest level of coaching.

Maybe imrie could share brewster's removal van next week.

ps to caleyrules

if your uncle is a director give him a shake to see if he is awake or hold some fingers in font of his face to check to see if he is blind or not.

Sure it wasn't ?75 ?

What's that? The cost of a tent in the affluent areas of Dingwall?

Affluent/effluent I always get those two mixed up.

Maybe imrie could share brewster's removal van next week.

ps to caleyrules

if your uncle is a director give him a shake to see if he is awake or hold some fingers in font of his face to check to see if he is blind or not.

He is one of the director's who want Brewster to go