Who will be the 3 candidates?

Tichy_Blacks_Back

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't comment as a certain moderator locks me if I mention anyone other than Robbo

well known golf resort a few miles fro Birningham Airport

The shortlist is Robbo, Butcher and Popescu. All three want Baz as No2

Popescu :rotflmao: :thumb04:

Steve, just thought I'd pluck a silly name out of the air like other people seem to do. Couldn't be *rsed finding the tongue in cheek though.

Yes thought that might have been the case Alex, but thought there might have been a rumour as he is over in the UK on Holiday at moment.

Edited by stevico1

No. Close though.

What a player Titchy was by the way? Would def be in my greatest ever Highland midfield

Told the meeting is at The Belfry

or GRINGO .... (closest airport)

You know when one of the headlines earlier in the week said "Wilson favourite for Caley Thistle job" I thought the same thing.... :rotflmao:

If the old man turns down an approach - i'd be happy to oblidge.

After all, I'm a bit more local than the old man.... :thumb04:

or GRINGO .... (closest airport)

You know when one of the headlines earlier in the week said "Wilson favourite for Caley Thistle job" I thought the same thing.... :thumb04:

If the old man turns down an approach - i'd be happy to oblidge.

After all, I'm a bit more local than the old man.... :rotflmao:

You could still be his assistant.... :018:

I can't comment as a certain moderator locks me if I mention anyone other than Robbo

no, get it straight. you got locked - or more accurately banned from a thread - for breaking the site rules in regards to personal comments which happened to be about Robbo. Other threads which have been locked (not just yours) have been locked by a number of different moderators because we already have multiple threads about new managers. If you post within the rules, you will be fine ........

well known golf resort a few miles fro Birningham Airport

That is not true and you know it. I locked a thread you started that was another suggestion for manager. There is already more than one thread active of this subject so we dont need another one.

Alex,

I have been a Caley fan for 40 years but there seems to be a huge bias towards Robbo which I feel is unacceptable. He even has his own thread.

At the end of the day I am not overly bothered as I know he will not be getting the job.

Keep up the good work but try do do it fairly

Alex,

I have been a Caley fan for 40 years but there seems to be a huge bias towards Robbo which I feel is unacceptable. He even has his own thread.

At the end of the day I am not overly bothered as I know he will not be getting the job.

Keep up the good work but try do do it fairly

Lenght of time as a fan makes no difference. Every fan is entitled to an opinion. We, as moderators, are only interested in ensuring there is no personal abuse being hurled in any direction. We also want to make sure the site operates as people expect and that it doesn't get cluttered, and ultimately slowed down, with unnecessary threads. If you want to contribute to the debates please use one of the threads already discussing the subject.

Understood. But I do think the Robbo Question Time thread is pathetic and threads should be for fans not unemployed managers touting support for jobs.

I will make every effort to obey your rules but the Robbo thread should be merged with the others to ensure parity.