Real Ghost Photos This Time

Feb82000

More faces --but this time they are mostly animals--several cats, some very big and at least one cougar.

But then again you didn't believe me last time so why should I get my hopes up that you are developing your psychic abilities faster than I expected.--Look for the eyes Feb8, look for the eyes ............ :rotflmao:

That would be the light above the door that they claim keeps blowing after a few hours of use - so they've stopped replacing the bulb? The Vaults tour is so (super)naturally scary that they have to employ someone to sneak in the door in the dark and shout "boo!" to make sure the punters get a fright? Utter p*sh.

Is one of the ghost busters wearing shades :thumb04:

they are special xray/ghost seeing shades , why do you think hes looking up and not at the guy across from him :rotflmao:

and feb8, wots with the room thats all decorated? a crap tourist attraction me thinks!

Edited by Mick

ihe got a new location for you

mental hospital

strathmartine hospital doing this location soon in dundee

we are doing all night ghost vigil

look out for video on your tube now of it looks a big place

Be careful Feb8th this could just be a ruse to get you in there. :rotflmao:

Watch this really closely and turn up the sound. Not everyone seems able to see it but I'm certain the security camera caught something.

">