Setanta

true jaggy

i thought setanta said that thew were goin 2 show coverage of games that wernt old firm. ive looked at the games that setanta are covering and the only tie that is old firm free is the edinburgh derby. i might be wrong though, they might not have said anything like this what so ever.

Think the new deal involves something like 22 non OF games with each team getting additional coverage - my guess would be that they will leave it a few weeks into the season to see how the teams are shaping up before deciding which games are worthy of being televised ......

There have been issues with the days and times they want the games played.  The police are not happy about Friday night games as they are already busy dealing with the usual Friday night crowds and their resources would be stretched.  Think that is the delay.  DS said he expected the extra games to predominately feature Hearts and Hibs.

What's wrong with having both on Sunday? One at the current 2pm slot and one at 4pm?

At least then there should still be decent crowds as it is a weekend as opposed to an evening game.

If they're both in different police areas (which I imagine they will be) then there's no problem. Works for Sky!

Guest Loch Ness Munter

Ive cancelled my Sentanta account because I will see more Caley Thistle games travelling up from Yorkshire than I did with them.  I made complaints to them about it being mainly OF games last season and got nowhere.  So looking forward to some trips home this season  :003:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LiviLion

who really cares true jaggy it is p1sh any way wouldnt spend that money to watch scottish football absouloute rip off for somethin so poor

Maybe if you followed a different team you'd have a better chance of seeing decent football livilion. No wonder you're disillusioned, with the p1sh Livi played last season.