Famous Footballers Seen In Sneckie

Glen Mhor

everytime im out to love2love with my mates i always see Dougie Imrie, Richie Foran, Lionel djabi zadi in the nightclub

Last time i was in love2love i saw Dale Gillespie

I thought this thread was about famous footballers ? :D

true,when did angelina jolie take up football??? :blink:

• Disagree 1

Same goes for the airport.... The Rangers team used to fly in and out for their games up here - barry ferguson likes his prawn cocktail crisps by the way! I used to work at the Thistle Hotel on Millburn Road too, where Hibs and St Mirren used to stay for games.

I worked at a hotel in coventry and nearly knocked Jack Charlton out with a champagne cork. Luckily he saw the funny side. :lol:

Some of the players from The Midlands Masters 5-a-side tournement stayed at the hotel too - such as Wolves Legend Steve Bull.

On a train back to coventry Mark Hately smacked my arm walking down the carriage. I remember saying to my dad that I thought it was deliberate as I had my ICT shirt on and he had a brief stint over the bridge at the time.

• 6 months later...

Andy Penman worked as a mechanic in one of the garages in the Longman for several years in the eighties. Harry Davies was often in Inverness when he owned an hotel in Gairloch. Oh and Wee Jimmy Johnstone was at a dance in the Caley once. :lol:

Paul Di Giacomo cut me up on the mini-roundabout by Tesco Inshes/Matalan the other day, though did give me a wee wave by way of an apology.

Ten minutes later I spotted Andy Barrowman in the fresh fruit 'n' veg aisle in Tesco Inshes. He had a face like thunder.

I reckon if you ever go to Starbucks and you don't see Adam Rooney, you're not really there.

mocking.gif

I saw Paul Di Giacomo again today. Morrisons car-park. I think he's stalking me.

He probably is..... He's figured out you're obsessed with Italians!

back in the seventies, (can't remember exact year) i met martin buchan at the clach park. there was a uefa youth tournament on at the time and i think he was up scouting. i got his autograph but, goodness knows where it is now. also, when i was about 14 i got my photo taken with bobby clark, also in the clach park. the picture takes pride of place in the back of the cupboard!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Sir Bobby Charlton was st Culloden academy for some sports event back in the early 90's.

I know, my Dad has the picture of him and all the kids who met him up in the office - you're at the front! :rolleyes:

• 3 months later...

Sir Bobby Charlton was st Culloden academy for some sports event back in the early 90's.

I was part of that, it was Bobby Charlton and British Gas sports for schools, they trailed it at Culloden first with just football and then a few month later he came back and the school did loads of different sports, swimming, tennis, badminton football, again i was part of the football side, John Doc did the football coaching the second time, I was then invited to old Trafford to do Bobbies Boys summer camp.... I didn?t go.. Home sick, IIRC it was 1993/94 I still have loads of his signed stuff and the kit we got given.

• 1 year later...

Gerry Britton in Macdonald Park in Lochardil with his 3 wee daughters

Andy Goram in some dodgy place near the harbour - and don't ask what i was doing there!

Alex McLeish - in the same place...

John Robertson and the lovely Willie Young in the Drumossie Hotel a couple of years ago

Gordon Smith in the Drumossie at the Hall of Fame night

Oh and in that suburb of inverness called Gatwick Airport i shared a lift with Alan Shearer and Shay Given

i know he's not a footballer but.... jim spence!

i know dungdee doesn't count at all but me and the pauliebees met kevin gallacher there