Andy Murray

Mee

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About 3 seconds to type his name into the search box - another 10 or so to load the resul;ts page and click on the link...  :017: :017: :017:

I wouldn't have bothered wasting all that time.... easier surely just to start a new topic..... :003:

Our boy still going strong here.... 2-0 up and a break up in the 3rd.... His service has greatly improved from a year ago.... all round much more consistent as well..... :022:

Interesting to hear the commentators talking about how strong Andy's looking....  great for British tennis... They won't be able to say that after the May elections when Alex & Nicola begin the process of dismantling the union..... :022:

Yeah - Well done Andy,  Britain's finest.... according to the English sports media.....

If Tim Henman had ever achieved anything like this we wouldn't have heard the end of it.... and they wouldn't have called him Britain's finest......

It's time...

Well - I think that's the best tennis match I've ever seen..... Even if Andy lost...  :009:

He cannot be that far away from becoming No 1 in the world..... :003:

Must be worth a bet for reaching the Wimbledon final this year... :024:

I had to watch it on the BBC streaming at work - and we were quite busy today - but it was still fantastic! Andy's really coming on, his serve's much better now and some of his shots are just sublime  :alien04: