Signings For Next Season

dam17

I see Craig Moore is unattached at the moment. He might be getting on a bit (34, younger than Golly), but he really is the sort of player ICT need just now, espacially if there is SPL football next season.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let McBain go he should be starting

Cant see Mcbain getting any more games with caley. Maybe he will be offered a coaching role? if not he's out the door i'm afraid

Mcbain is very underated!!

Aye a coaching roll would be good

If ICT go up, that goalie from Partick is a must.

John Tuffey i think his name is, had a blinder against us but i'm confident Esson is good enough for no.1 if we are promoted. A good center back and left back is needed and another striker to compete with Rooney. Replacing Stratford, Eagle, Lionel, and McBain with better players would be good but our first 11 is actually quite strong.

As usual some people on here make me laugh. Novo coming to us are you for real? And Callum Elliott is ****

no im not serious about Novo at ICT, i was merely mentioning that he is out of contract. However since he is 32 or 33 his choice of clubs will be limited as he may only have a season or 2 left.

A VERY EXPERIENCED , reliable defender, or two, would greatly assist Caley in their season in the SPL which would allow the club to build a superior team by the end of that season. The fact that these player(s) may be nearing the end of their careers would not necessarily be an issue. The point being that staying in the SPL would be the issue.

The likes of Rooney, or the other young players (forwards), may not be able to hack it in the SPL as well so scoring goals like the team has done to date may not be so easy.

Therefore, stopping them leaking at the other end would be a priority as a first step to the team again finding their feet in the SPL.

Choosing whether we should buy Tuffey or someone else as good to back up Esson would definitely be a ... tuffey. :lol:

Tade would be a brilliant signing.

Based on one good performance?

He seems to be on good form at the moment but his scoring record this season is nothing special at all, and he got none in 13 games for Clyde last season.

But he's still young enough to improve (23) and wages wouldn't be a problem.

Guest Mahonio

As usual some people on here make me laugh. Novo coming to us are you for real? And Callum Elliott is ****

Then why is he an Under 21 international, ha do you need anymore to back my case that he is NOT BAD.

I did only mention him because he was linked to us before and I want him here, tough if other don't :rotflmao:

Ok let me try you with more Pele, Sean O'Connor or Andrew Halliday?

Edited by Mahonio