Club on the UP in every way

Alex MacLeod

Dont know if this has been posted anywhere else:

Todays P&J

Personally I think its absolutely fantastic that the club is in such a position and, obviously, confident that our financial health will continue to improve. Hopefully Dods and Dargs will see that the Ness is more inviting than the Tay.

Mentioned in the Rumour Mill but certainly a point worthy of discussion. I mean we are actually talking about our club buying a player and smashing our transfer record in the process. We don't need to sell players and we are looking at dramatically improving the contracts of key players. All sounds good to me - hopefully they will accept these contracts and realise that ICT are on the way up  :001:

Dont know if this has been posted anywhere else:

Todays P&J

Personally I think its absolutely fantastic that the club is in such a position and, obviously, confident that our financial health will continue to improve. Hopefully Dods and Dargs will see that the Ness is more inviting than the Tay.

Certainly I think that Black could stay another season and sign for a better club than Dundee Utd.  If he plays consistently tot he level he can I'd think that he could get a move to England.  Dods and Dargo are obviously a bit older and if Dundee Utd are offering them far more money then it might be difficult to persuade them, although I think that Dargo is still young enough to aspire to bigger things than Tannadice.

I think the most important players to keep at the club are Mark Brown, Darren Dods and Craig Dargo, good to see that we are pushing the boat out to keep them.