July 29th and all that

Dmacca

Well another holiday up north coincidently falling on kick off day looms large, another chance to watch the adopted team, just hoping for some sun beer and banter to make it a good one(am i asking to much here?).

Can you guys tell me if the Innes is suitable for kids(son Ben aged 8) for some pre match refreshment, used the Social club last season and would like to give the innes ago on the 29th.

You never know might even twist the missus & my two girls arms to come over as well.

Will be watching the Hibs game also and may venture to Aberdeen for our first away game.

Thanks for any help in advance Dar.....Dmacca

Never been a problem with youngsters in the Innes on a Saturday afternoon.

The only problem I can forsee is you will have to buy all the regulars a nice cold guinness or two :drinking09:

Never been a problem with youngsters in the Innes on a Saturday afternoon.

In the past, the Innes allowed youngsters in PRE-game as they 'technically' had food available. However, POST-game was a definite no-no. Would advise checking first. Perhaps Caley100 or one of the other regular Innes Bar goers might check with Colin for you and post a reply.

As far as I am aware, the social club does not have the same problem as they serve food all day and into the evening.

Questions

1. How many regulars drink guiness?

2. Will i get one back.

3. How will you know its me...if i keep my mouth shut.

Seriously though thanks for the info and would appreciate somebody asking Colin the question on my behalf...gotta be worth a pint that.

Dar(Dmacca)

Hi Dmacca.....I can't remember whether you travel up by rail to Inverness or have the sense not to, however, if you are using the rail network please be aware of the latest news:-

RAIL STRIKE:

RMT signaller members will be asked not to book on between noon on Friday 21 July 2006 and 11.59am on Saturday 22 July 2006. Also for members not to book on between the hours of  noon on Thursday 27 July 2006 and 11.59am on Saturday 29 July 2006.

Hi Gringo, no worries mate will be driving up on the friday staying in Carlisle over night for a good early start and early arrival on Sat morning, will be the first time we have attended the first home game of the season and aim to make the most of hopefully a good day few bevvies prob at the Innes if it turns out ok for kids(be good to put a few faces to some names on here perhaps) culminating in the whole family watching a home win from the family stand.

Might have a prob with the Aberdeen game though, if we make it probably gonna do the train if so hopefully no probs with strike action then.

Up for 2 weeks gonna stay the extra night in town for the Hibbies game before we go home on the Sunday.

I guess my next footy after that will be Bristol Rovers, but thats another story.

Thanks again for the info ...Dan (DMACCA)