Contracts (merged)

CaleyP

I think the club have really acted short sighted here not offering our only real quality player a contract. Now im not sure if Vigurs would have accepted a new one anyway but i would have liked to have seen us try and keep him. Anyway we have no young talent anymore so we have to buy in what we already had in Vigurs, I definitely do not agree with this choice of letting Vigurs go.

Poor choice Butcher/Board.

McBain offered one year today. kept the wrong player.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe their focusing on the backbone 1st. Well hopefully thats just the case. I really think Vigurs is a must keep. I heard good things from one of his former youth team mates. "quality" was the description.

I think the club have really acted short sighted here not offering our only real quality player a contract. Now im not sure if Vigurs would have accepted a new one anyway but i would have liked to have seen us try and keep him. Anyway we have no young talent anymore so we have to buy in what we already had in Vigurs, I definitely do not agree with this choice of letting Vigurs go.

Poor choice Butcher/Board.

McBain offered one year today. kept the wrong player.

Butcher's obviously never rated Vigurs as a decent prospect...

I agree - big mistake.

Thats not good. We need as many (cheap) players at the club as possible and i very much doubt that we will get anyone in the transfer season that could preform as well as Iain and with the same amount of pay that he is willing to be on.

Has Vigurs had a game under Butcher? or is he just been watching his on his reserve games?

Its not just Vigurs you can make a team of players Butcher does not like

----------------Esson--------------------

---Gathuissi----Duff----Mihadjuks-----Hastings

---Sutherland---Duncan---Vigurs-----Byrne

-----------Wood------Rooney-----------

Where u hear this from????????

This is a shocking mistake if they have let Vigurs go but i do know Butcher and Vigurs didnt hit it off with each other and vigurs has been going through a few personal problems and apparently let his football came 2nd most important then and Butcher wasnt impressed with his attitude

A very youthful side you have Mr Snaarf. I think Vigurs plays well with Senior and more experienced players as he gets kept on the right path along the way.

Could definatly see him in

ESSON

TOKELY PAVELS MUNRO TOKELY

MORAIS KERR VIGURS IMRIE

ROONEY BARROWMAN

A very youthful side you have Mr Snaarf. I think Vigurs plays well with Senior and more experienced players as he gets kept on the right path along the way.

ESSON

MORAIS KERR VIGURS IMRIE

ROONEY BARROWMAN

Love your back 4...

Has Rosscoe got a twin brother?

ESSON

MORAIS KERR VIGURS IMRIE

ROONEY BARROWMAN

That is not an actual team for the SFL, that is a team of players that like Vigurs did not exactly flourish under Butcher. Brewster is not the only one who can divide his squad

Has Rosscoe got a twin brother?

Haha yes, its Lionel

different mum's but dont want to go into that thing :(

thats a different issue

if true shocking. If there was one highlight of a miserable season seeing Vigurs coming through was it. He should be on the park for his set pieces alone, as they have been wasted constantly by Black. It looks to me that head down hard runners are Butchers preferred option. Although that has proved unsuccesfull. If Vigurs had been in Imrie's position on Saturday when he lost all composure, I think we would have seen a different outcome.

Just when you think things cannot get any worse. What a shocking decision but I think more to come

Totally agree.

Getting rid of one of the few players who can actually pass the ball shows us which direction we are heading.

Will have to think long and hard renewing my season ticket now

It is very true as it came directly from the player himself.

Surely the media would have heard about up by now and be all over it

Am still hoping its not true :lol:

Well I can assure you it is true, the player is very disappointed with the decision made by the club. Surely it will be made public in tomorrows papers.

even if it is true i am not that shocked. butcher doesn't rate him and its his team that he is building for next year.

he has been over-hyped this season, he had a couple of good games but to claim he is our only quality player is ludicrous. probably a mistake to let him go, but he obviously didn't show enough to make butcher care enough.