Vigurs topics (merged)

Guest IainVigurs

Guest IainVigurs

This thread is an indirect statement from Iain Vigurs who wishes to thank the fans on the forum who have expressed their support for him. He also states that he loved his time at ICT and felt very much at home in Inverness. Iain also says that his first team experiences under Craig Brewtser was the highlight of his young football career and was looking forward to contributing to Caley's campaign to remain in the SPL and future seasons at the club.

Unfortunatley this was not to be and would now like to wish the fans and the club all the best for the future, especially for next season.

Regards

Iain Vigurs.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i'm sure Ian will be as gutted as the rest of us at his release, i think we saw a good future for him at ICT, however as you say it was not to be!

I spoke to Ian at the sponsors night and he seems a level headed guy, so i really hope all goes well for him in the future.

Wishing you could still be here Iain.

I was looking forward to seeing that left foot crash a few more shots into a net in the future but oh well.

Good luck for the future.

Yeah.... Ditto to all that Iain....

Unfortunately due to the short-sightedness of some we didn't get to see nearly as much of you as we should have.

ICT's loss will undoubtedly be someone else's gain.

Good luck... I know we will be seeing a lot more of you in the future.

Good luck to you Iain, hope you are not leaving because the questions were too probing at the sponsors evening.

I am positive you have plenty more to offer in footballing terms, and I thought next season would have been perfect for you. However, keep your pecker up.

Thank you Iain, I have thoroughly enjoyed following your progress during your time at ICT, I'm sad to see you go. There have been some great moments along the way especially with the U19s, the team included Woody, Dale and Duffers and was one of the best the club has produced so far, probably the first youth team from up here ever to compete against the south and even beat them, you were one of the reasons why. I'm sure there is a club out there that will appreciate your talents.

Good luck in the future. :lol:

Yeah.... Ditto to all that Iain....

Unfortunately due to the short-sightedness of some we didn't get to see nearly as much of you as we should have.

ICT's loss will undoubtedly be someone else's gain.

Good luck... I know we will be seeing a lot more of you in the future.

Once again soeone who only supports ICT if he gets a freebie to games tries to get is ore in. Give it a rest mun.

This thread is an indirect statement from Iain Vigurs who wishes to thank the fans on the forum who have expressed their support for him. He also states that he loved his time at ICT and felt very much at home in Inverness. Iain also says that his first team experiences under Craig Brewtser was the highlight of his young football career and was looking forward to contributing to Caley's campaign to remain in the SPL and future seasons at the club.

Unfortunatley this was not to be and would now like to wish the fans and the club all the best for the future, especially for next season.

Ian you have the chance now to show I C T how big a mistake they are making in releasing you . You are without doubt one of the most talented youngsters i have seen at our club. I am quite sure if you find the right club and totally dedicate yourself to football you are a star of the future . Good luck mate.

Regards

Iain Vigurs.

Good luck Iain, all the best for what ever comes your way, and yes, its a big shame that the next time we see you it'll be standing on the wrong side of the park. Have fun!!

I visualised I.C.T having to bin some of the more experienced higher earners. I also felt that the nucleas of the 2009/2010 team challenging for promotion would be promising young players- epitomised by Iain Vigurs.

Did you see this coming Iain or were you as shocked as the rest of us?

Guest WynessLegend

Glad you're gone, I never liked you.

Only joking ..................... hope you sign for County and feck us up.

No, only joking again ...................... hope you enjoy moderate success with a football team not in direct competition with us and have many babies.

A disasterous decision to let you go, but then again can't say i'm surprised. Good luck for the future mate :024:

Should we no be keeping the younger players. Everytime i've seen Iain play he has show he has got alot of talent and improves in every game he plays. He really stood out in the 3-0 defeat to Rangers at the TCS