It'll take a bit of getting used to

Guest SPL_Jaggie

Guest SPL_Jaggie

I quite like the layout but its going to take a while to find my way around.

Hope this post works.

Hallelujah a spell checker

But how about a wee bit more red and black in the web pages colour scheme??? :idea: :(

Go to the bottom of the left hand side below the members poll and you will find a template chooser - you can change it to red, but unfortunately can't save it and have to change it every time. I looks good in red though

to post signature - go to your profile settings and make sure it is set to 'attach signature' - otherwise you have to 'attach signature' in the options on every post

I like both but if I am being honest I preferred the SN one - just! I don't know why. Change isn't good at first but you get used to it. I think I said the same after we left Rivals and its horrible grey background! :lol:

Guest stigofthedump

The best part is we can slate whoever we wish,can we not?

Mssr Mike Smith, etc. :onedigit:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm going to like it here

[mod="CaleyD"]The same "Laws" regarding libel still stand wherever you post - explained here

The difference now is that YOU are wholly responsible for what you post (whereas on the old site the club had a responsibility to ensure such things were removed) - See Terms of Use Sections 6, 11 & 12 - Link at foot of page.[/mod]

[attachment deleted by admin]

I'd just figured out how to post a flippin link on the old site and they go and change the whole feckin lot!

For goodness sake! :lol:

Quite chuffed I've managed to do me own avatar, without any interfering, I mean help from Mr PB.

Off for a wee lie down now!

Guest SHOWADZ 65

At least the complexity of getting your profile set up & stuff like that will keep the morons at bay. having said that, I managed no bother, so that's that theory out the window!! :lol::lol::lol: