Your 1st Choice Eleven

kencar

Assuming the squad stays as is and we are injury free what would your preferred starting line up be?

I'd go for:

Brown

Tokely - Dods - Munro - Hastings

Wilson - Keogh - Rankin - Morgan

Dargo - Wyness

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.....................Brown..........................

Tokely.....................Dods.....................Munro.........

..............Hastings

Wilson...................Black......................Rankin........

..............Morgan

Wyness.............Dargo

Brown

Caff    Dods    Munro

Rossco or Hart    Wilson    Black    Rankin    Hastings

McAllister    Dargo

.....................Brown..........................

Tokely.....................Dods.....................Munro.........

..............Hastings

Wilson...................Black......................Rankin........

..............Morgan

Wyness.............Dargo

That's mine as well  :003:

------------------------------FRASER-----------------------

PARRAT------PROCTOR--------------CAFF---------GOLLY

KEOGH--------HART----------------DUNCAN----MACBAIN

----------------BAYNE--------------MACALLISTER-----------

Horses for courses :003:

BROWN

TOKELY --- DODS --- MUNRO --- HASTINGS

WILSON --- BLACK --- RANKIN --- MORGAN

WYNESS --- DARGO

Subs

Fraser

McCaffrey

Proctor

Keogh

Duncan

Hart

Bayne

I'm very surprised after the performances Harty gave towards the end of last season how many of you are quick to replace him with a player that hasn't even been tested at SPL level.... don't get me wrong, I think Rankin will be a cracking player for us but Hart has already proven his worth to the team

I'm very surprised after the performances Harty gave towards the end of last season how many of you are quick to replace him with a player that hasn't even been tested at SPL level.... don't get me wrong, I think Rankin will be a cracking player for us but Hart has already proven his worth to the team
true also had reports he,s started htis season well,not bad for a player who asked for a transfer last season

Think Charlie will have a hard time selecting his strongest team for a lot of games - and that is a good thing as players will need to be focussed on their performances so as not to lose their places.

Central midfield is going to be one of those battleground areas with McBain, Hart, Keogh, Black, Rankin, Duncan, and Fox fighting it out for 2 spots in the centre and McBain, Morgan, Wilson, Proctor and possibly Campbell fighting it out for the wide positions on either side - we have less competition in defence or up front but I am reasonably happy with the defence as I am sure Caff wants back in the side at the expense of someone, Proctor wants regular games, Golly wants to get his armband back, and Parratt wants to break into the side ....

I can see one or two casualties in that list depending on their form, but I still think we need an experienced striker to act as cover for Denzil or Dargs if either gets injured or goes off the boil. Bayne is a hardworker but not a goalscorer and Rory is not yet ready - this season may see whether he goes down the Wyness/Dargs route or the Bavidge Boulevard !!!!!

been saying we need another att for ages,but with cc,s comments in paper today saying campbell  may get the last place in the squad,that would mean someone has to leave b4 we get another att,unless we get this sheffield guy on loan