Roll call Testimonial and Ross County

Alex MacLeod

Cant be bothered waiting for RiG to start it so, who's going. Me and missus will be at both with grandson Kyle. Will likely be in social club pre match friday cos Kyle wont get into Innes. Saturday he is a mascot (posh seats for us) so need to be at stadium before two. Will likely pop into Innes for one before then.

I'm not starting it for 2 reasons

1) We have another game to play before then  :016:

2) I don't think I can go  :007:

Must say actually, I'm not looking forward to going back into the stand for the ICT games or any of the SPL games. Realised how great the terracing is and how much I miss it. Maybe I'll go and support Elgin... :015:

My knight in shining armour's come to my rescue, I'll be there (on Friday)

Couldn't miss seeing Hissy again!  :love07: :love07: :love07:

Can't wait - I'll be at both.  Can't stand this closed season - miss my footie fix.  The testimonial sounds ace. 

I'm with you mee - who could miss the chance of seeing Hissy playing in an ICT strip for one last time.  I really miss him as a player, but more as a character. Should be a great game.

air istance to drive to Elgin after six pints and a thrashing at pool in the Innes RiG :015:

:015: - there's a thought. Wonder if the chap who flew from Sneck to Aberdeen for the first SPL game will lend me his chopper?  :001:

Could someone please tell me the prices of tickets for both games and if there are student reductions??

I'm sure these were posted somewhere alse on the site but I can't see them

not sure if theres concessions but adults are £10 and kids £5

Season tickets arrived today and accompanying letter quotes prices for these games at £10 for adults and £5 for concessions.  So pick the bones out of that. Call the club if in doubt 01463 222880.

Sheffield game quoted as 07:45 pm

County game quoted as  03:00 pm

Also quoting that the new strip from Errea 'should' arrive and be on sale both days.

one more quote

"yours in sport, Mike Smith" :010:

Good news (well for anyone except Caff that is) Rossco will play a part in the game.  He has been doing some light training this week, and although he is not yet match fit he has been working hard and will play some part in the game.

Also in the Highland News - John Rankin will play on Friday night, but part of the deal was an agreement that he won't feature in Saturdays friendly against his old club.

One last laugh - Ross County have a new mascot and after running a competition for names they have come up with a name for their Stag!! -  Ingenious ROSSCO.  :015: :015: :015: :015:

Also in the Highland News - John Rankin will play on Friday night, but part of the deal was an agreement that he won't feature in Saturdays friendly against his old club.

thats sad,are they scared incase he scores a hat trick against them in a friendly

It was really sporting of them to honour Rossco, by naming their new mascot after him.  A fitting tribute for this testimonial week.  :notworthy01: :notworthy01: :notworthy01:

I was surprised Rankin was banned as it's only a friendly.  A bit silly.

Rossco wants a few of the players he has played with over the years to join the team tomorrow night and while Charlie understands that, he insists that it is important pre season preparation for the 1st team so he will field a strong team.  I'm sure the other players will get a run out though for some part of the game.  A couple of them are playing on Saturday for their own clubs, so I suspect they will only feature for a short time

Apparently Tokely will make the Sheffield game , and depending on his training next week may be a starter against the SPL newbies.

...hope to make one friendly at least , but as i missed last years game against County i may be tempted to make them both , on two provisos - (1) the gods are kind and i don't get called out, and (2) there is enough liquid assets in the kids piggy banks to cover the second game!!  :010:

We are looking forward to the match tonight, my son made sure that we would be home before tonights game from our hols... and I hope there will be a big crowd to give Rossco the testimonial that he deserves. CONGRATULATIONS