Craig Dargo

sneckfan

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Overheard a snippet that the scoops were sniffing for info before the game, trying to get something from Charlie Christie on the premise that Dargo was giving us the Adios.

Oops! Half right again  :015:

Beware of the little green eyed monster. OK .. I admit it .. I got it wrong fer once .. but my powers of second sight failed to note the telling signs in the tea cup. I took it that the tea leaf of good fortune was a sure sign of Dargo's fitness but it was a stain as Mrs IHE hadnt washed up properly.

Beware of the little green eyed monster. OK .. I admit it .. I got it wrong fer once .. but my powers of second sight failed to note the telling signs in the tea cup. I took it that the tea leaf of good fortune was a sure sign of Dargo's fitness but it was a stain as Mrs IHE hadnt washed up properly.

And the moral of this story is, do your own washing up you lazy barsteward  :015: :015: :015:

Well I have just finished a nightcap with Mrs IHE and I have emptied ma famous ICT -T cup into the speywife saucer and feck me... as clear as feckin day..first the number 5 and the letters Wed. That evidently means that there will be five big announcements by Wednesday.  :010: :010: :010:

And then I gave it the customary shoogle and the letters - a small c, a small b with a money sign and a P appeared. I glimpse up at Mrs IHE and the reflection of her double D's illuminated the feckin saucer.

Of course the announcements will be about Campbell, Black, Proctor and the two biggies Dods and Dargo. But the P was faint.  :006: :006: