NAP COMPETITION INSTRUCTIONS

CaleyD

The principle behind this is fairly straight forward.  All the matches and bookies odds for SFL Div 1,2 & 3 are listed in a new thread prior to the game.  Each participant then has to choose one result from that to place their virtual bet on.  The person that accumulates the most points come the end of the season is the winner.

Who can play?

The competition is open to anyone who wishes to play and who participates in any of the first 5 matches, after this time the competition will be closed to any new entrants and only those already participating will be allowed to continue.  This is to keep administration of the competition as simple as possible for those running it.

Where do I get Points to start my Virtual Betting?

Everyone who participates in the first match will be given 150 points to get them going, these will reduce if you start participating in matches 2, 3, 4 or 5

Match 2 - Start with 140 Points

Match 3 - Start with 130 Points

Match 4 - Start with 120 Points

Match 5 - Start with 110 points

The reduced starting points for each week is to mimic your participation in the previous weeks, but as you were unable to place a winning bet, you lose your ante for those weeks.

How Much Can I Bet Each Match?

The Ante for each match is fixed at 10 points for everyone.

What Happens If I Run Out of Points?

Have you ever tried going into the bookies and asking to place a bet without any money?  Same answer here, once your out of points your out of the game  :016:

What Happens If I forget to Place a Bet?

If you forget to place a bet then it is treated as if you placed your 10 points and lost and those points are deucted from your total.

What is the Deadline for Placing Bets?

The deadline for each weeks betting is 1 hour prior to kick off for the earliest match.  If there are matches Saturday and Sunday then the deadline is 1 hour before the earliest match on the Saturday.

What Happens if I Can't Make it to a PC?

You can have someone else place your bet for you, however the same deadline is still in force and it must be entered on the forum before that time.

Constantly having someone else place your bets without informing the game admin of the reasons why will result in your bets being treated as missed bets and 10 points will be deducted from your total.

What Odds are Used?

The odds as per William Hills Online will be the odds used and will be posted for each match, should William Hill Odds not be available the game admin will select odds from elsewhere at their own discretion.

What Happens if My Game is Called Off/Abandoned?

If you are able to post an alternative bet prior to the deadline this will be accepted, in cases where you are unable to do this you will have your 10 points returned provided bets were placed prior to the call off.

USE OF MULTIPLE USERNAMES TO INCREASE NUMBER OF ENTRIES IS FORBIDDEN