HMS Sneck Pool Championship 2006

My Yahoo pool id is r1dav

RednBlackComeback - I'm available pretty much every evening this week so when we play is up to you.

Safe_hands_mark_brown vs Jameslaprendi

The local derby to kick off the league!

:lol:

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jameselaprendi

Im Jameselaprendi on yahoo as well.

Do we play our match at our leisure then post the scores up here by a set deadline? And should we play first to 10 frames in each match or something?

Guest Jameselaprendi

more like mutual respect, so whats the story anyway, just read that draws get 1 point and GD is used. How does that tie in to best of 3??

sneck_chris is my Y! id

local derby, filled with hate ross ;)

You play them by the date i have set. Both players must PM the score, so i can make sure they both match up. You can post the scores on the thread as well if you want for the banter. All the results will be posted by me, when the table comes out anyway.

Guest Realjags

Can I be a typical Thistle fan and ask the rules be changed, just for me? :P

My dissertation is due on Tuesday! Can I have a postponement please? Exceptional circumstances surely!

My Yahoo pool id is r1dav

RednBlackComeback - I'm available pretty much every evening this week so when we play is up to you.

My id is rednblackcomeback

Evenings are good for me too. :D How about Thursday night. Is 9pm ok?

Go easy on me I've never played this yahoo pool before !!! :(

Thursday at 9pm sounds good to me. If you click the link then it will take you straight to the Golden Balls room and we can play there http://www.backdoors.to/bd.asp?p=Yahoo&amp...ahoo_1014989130

Ross I will try and play you for a laugh tomorrow at some point so I can see if I can get this whole thing working!

I'll be on at some point tomorrow i'm sure we'll find each other 8)

Cool - we can have a couple of games - you can nail me - and we can have man chat as well 8)

Can I be a typical Thistle fan and ask the rules be changed, just for me? :P

My dissertation is due on Tuesday! Can I have a postponement please? Exceptional circumstances surely!

No problem mate. It can be done because there isn't too many of us and the numbers will allow it without it getting to mixed up. You can play it whenever realy just get in touch with whoever your playing and PM them the situation as well.