HMS Sneck Pool Championship 2006

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to hold my hands up and say i cocked up the rules. You half to play all three games as i found out with Caley D. If it is 2-0 and you walk away thinking you have won like i did you deny your opponent the chance to get a 2-1 loss and gaining a point. So it is:

0 points for a 3-0 loss

1 point for a 2-1 loss

2 points for a 2-1 win

3 points for a 3-0 win

You basicaly get a point for every game you win meang goal difference doesn't come into play. If at the end of the season any places are tied a play off between the players involved will be organised.

I see that one game finished 2-0. You in fact still have one more game to be played as it could end up 3-0 or 2-1. Sorry guys my fault for failing to mention that. Apart from that i think we have all matches played apart from one which was asked to be postponed. Cheers the tables and results will be posted sometime in the next two days along with next weeks fixtures. :wink:

Right i think i've got everything i need and scores and results will be updated when i get back to my mums tomorrow. Your PM is working and i got your message thank you. Looks like we are in for a intresting season. If i had to say i would put my bets on Caley D to win the whole thing.

I won a real game of pool yesterday :D It was a titanic struggle with beads of sweet dripping of the players foreheads as ball after ball was sunk with skill and precision. I am choosing to ignore the fact I lost about 3 games yesterday :oops: