Celtic Tickets

shawn_sheep

Does anyone know the details for the tickets for Celtic on Aug 20th? Heard at the game on friday night they go on sale to season tickets holders etc on tues but I dont hav my season ticket this year  so i'll have to phone up when they go on sale to Joe Public :006:

PS How do i go about gettin a form to rejoin the supporters club?

Does anyone know the details for the tickets for Celtic on Aug 20th?

nope - nothing on official site yet - could try emailing tickets@caleythistleonline.com

How do i go about gettin a form to rejoin the supporters club?

Try clicking on the CLUB-GUIDE menu on the left and choosing supporters club ... downloadable application forms are available there.

Guest caithnessgal

I got another question, and forgive me if I sound dumb but.....

it says celtic tickets are now on sale etc etc for season ticket holders etc etc

does that mean season ticket holders have to buy a ticket for this game, regardless of whether they are season ticket holders, or does this mean we can buy extra tickets?

yes it is a dumb question...................but only if you know the answer :015:

the reason that season ticket holders get this offer, it is aimed at stopping old firm fans from buying tickets for the home ends at ICT, thus stopping ICT fans that are not season ticket holders from getting to the game.

Is that explained OK :003:

Season Ticket holders will not have to buy a ticket - they have already paid. However they are given priority to buy additional tickets ahead of them going on general sale.

In the past the club have allowed season ticket holders to purchase an additional one or two tickets in addition to their own ticket. The number of additional tickets depends on the opposition - with Celtic, it will probably only be 1 extra ticket. Centenary Club, Shareholders, Supporters Club and (newly added this year) Supporters Trust members also get priority and not all of these people have season tickets so by joining one of those bodies you can be almost certainly assured of getting a ticket for high profile games.

After priority tickets are sold, there will be very few, if any, tickets left.

I doubt that I'll get a ticket too any of the OF games this year  :006:

Nevermind though I'll watch the games on Setanta and go to all the other homes games where our 'extra' supporters dissapear back into the woodwork

The idea behind this is that the genuine fans can get tickets, so you must know a season ticket holder who can get a ticket for you if you want one.  I would offer, but I'm away now until Friday afternoon so wouldn't make it down til Monday.  I'm sure it won't be a problem if you want one.