last remaining games

strathyjags

hopefully cc will maybe give ben jackson and tom paratt starts,why sign jackson if he aint going to use him,ok we want to finish as high as possible but need to know if jackson can hack it in spl,as didnt he just sign till end of the season? also what about juanjo,if he doesnt come back for last games how will cc know whether to keep him?

Jackson has got a fair turn of pace about him and sometimes a good bit of skill. Tink though that he replys more on his pace to beat a man than any technique though but he would surely be worth a try from time to time. Who knows how often Bazza will make the full 90 minutes next season?

I think CC will have to rotate the squad now we've afiled to make the Top 6.

Give guys like Golly, Caff and Keogh a few games as well as blooding a few of the youngsters

Do we really have anything to lose?

Cant comment on the ability of Ben Jackson but what folk must remember is that the lad asked for a trial because he wants to move up to Sneck. He was then given a contract to end of season so he could be fully assessed. He has played in reserves and I'm quite sure he will get a run out, if Charlie thinks he's first team material. and he will show whether or not he is worth a longer contract.

Personally I think it is good that we can fully assess him without actually committing to long term.

We should be aiming to finish as high as possible - whatever that position might be. In a way however I can see similarities between us and Charlton and the way they normally finish the season.

We could use the subs that they take on the bus in the match, rather than just let them warm up. If we are lucky it will give them more to do than give us a wave in the stand. It would be great to see them get a start. Then CC will know who are the best team players, only a few team places should be safe every week, let them compete for places and have an even better team for next season. This season isn't over yet though is it?

Guest Reefinweed

No the season isn't over yet there is still 5 games to go :D

Think we should be looking to finish seven and continue our gradual climb up the table each season

Perhaps a couple of fringe players could get a run out for the last 10-15mins if we are in a comfortable position

Not sure why but I would like to see the 7th place team finish with more points than the 6th placed team. The split provides some excitement up until a point but after that it goes flat again. Keep the excitement going till the end of the season by not having one and allowing more clubs to fight for 5th or 6th spot.