Adult Entertainment in Inverness

Proctor

The problem is Inverness, just look how every so often the Highland News runs a front page shocking exclusive on some prostitute that they have discovered in the town.

This would be a non story in Dundee, Glasgow or Edinburgh..

Inverness could do with a sex shop, can you imagine the outcry if anyone ever tried to open one.

The problem is Inverness, just look how every so often the Highland News runs a front page shocking exclusive on some prostitute that they have discovered in the town.

This would be a non story in Dundee, Glasgow or Edinburgh..

Inverness could do with a sex shop, can you imagine the outcry if anyone ever tried to open one.

Well Kiltarlity, the cat is now very much out of the bag!!

Is it a little blue pill for you Sir?

Maybe a rather racy number will help with your problem Sir?

You just like browsing Sir?

You just wanted to follow the ICT team when they came in?

Yes Sir, Mr Bannerman is here in a reporting capacity.

Are the pills blue ?? Wouldn't know myself.

Your only bitter because, You bought the wife some expensive lingerie and the one time she wore it, she still insisted you switched the light off. (as usual!)

She went to a work Ann Summers party bought a rabbit and has discovered just how inept you are.

No doubt a few churchgoers, councillors etc will doctor the truth about the licence, as has been done in other areas of the country, to try and poison the minds of the general public.

Why would churchgoers or clergy try to poison people's minds about nakedness? After all did their own god not do his/her nut in because the original humans fashioned clothing from fig leaves?

I-Support-Single-Moms-T-shirt.jpg

Just thought I would correct this.

Adam and Even ate from the tree then became ashamed of their own nakedness. God didn't cast them out for covering up, it was for eating the fruit.

Guest birdog

No doubt a few churchgoers, councillors etc will doctor the truth about the licence, as has been done in other areas of the country, to try and poison the minds of the general public.

Why would churchgoers or clergy try to poison people's minds about nakedness? After all did their own god not do his/her nut in because the original humans fashioned clothing from fig leaves?

I-Support-Single-Moms-T-shirt.jpg

Just thought I would correct this.

Adam and Even ate from the tree then became ashamed of their own nakedness. God didn't cast them out for covering up, it was for eating the fruit.

The fig leaves were the reason that the churchgoers' god found out that they had eaten from the tree. (strange since their god is meant to be omnipotent, he should have known without outside stimulus)

So in the eyes of the churchgoers' god there is no reason to be ashamed of nakedness, therefore churchgoers have no reason to be against clubs which celebrate nakedness. Simples. In fact would this not make it a sin to be clothed?

Edited by birdog

"churchgoers have no reason to be against clubs which celebrate nakedness" birdog

I suppose they would say it's about how you celebrate nakedness.

Strippers is sexual titalation and they might argue thats evil because it encourages good men too stray from good wholesome manogamy.

Perhaps they would have less a problem with the traditional Nudest movement, where its all about being natural and clothes free rather than sexual.?

Guest birdog

"churchgoers have no reason to be against clubs which celebrate nakedness" birdog

I suppose they would say it's about how you celebrate nakedness.

Strippers is sexual titalation and they might argue thats evil because it encourages good men too stray from good wholesome manogamy.

Perhaps they would have less a problem with the traditional Nudest movement, where its all about being natural and clothes free rather than sexual.?

Nice misquote, I never said they have no reason to be against it, merely picked holes in some rhetoric and asked questions.

It is my belief that consenting adults should be allowed to conduct themselves in whatever manner they feel fit, so long as it does not affect anyone else. Most religions were set up as a way of inflicting moral standards of groups of people on everyone else with threats of eternal damnation. As a species we have been extremely successful in reproducing and putting ourselves at the top of the pile, it is only recently that religions have decided to restrict our reproductive habits by introducing monogomy as a lifestyle, biologically we are not built for that.