ICT 1 - 2 St Mirren (FINAL SCORE)

Scotty

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Listening to the commentary on the BBC radio I was struck by how unenthusiastic it was by Kerredine Issadane--I wondered if there was a game being played in the first half. I liked Alan Kernaghan's  comments though--staedy head he seems to have, screwed on right.

It also sounded as if the team were not up for it--like the spirit was down or they still thought that this was  a bit of a bounce game during the off season-- and  I do feel that they took St Mirren lightly.

Frankly, the whole feeling for me was .....ominous for the future. Scary dark feelings.... :009:

However, it sounds as if Rankin is a player with class and he appears to have vison and can read the play.When his confidence improves he could be an outstanding play-maker. Maybe Brewster did get to these players since Dods did not seem to be focused on the game or his role for this one. Better get a grip at the back or ICT's much vaunted defence will be anything but....

Dargo will have to stop this diving nonsense if future employers are going to take him seriously. Already he is the subject of comment from outside and he does neither himself as a future professional  nor his team any credit by quacking at the ref or diving like a swallow at the drop of a hat. Point is that he has too much talent to taint it totally so early in a promising career.

:019: