HOME AND AWAY

hmssneck.jpg

So it is time to get ourselves ship shape, blow of the cobwebs, man the torpedo chutes and dish out the extra Rum Rations. The fabled HMS Sneck prepares to voyage down the Firth and dock outside Peepy Peeps and take on the HMS Aberdire.

Well I dont need a feckin tea cup to figure out what is going to happen this season. We are going to struggle at home against the lesser teams and probably take points against Cellic, the Huns, Jam Tarts and the Hibees. Our defend and hit on the break style has probably been strengthened by the purchase of Rankin and it is odds on that we will yet again take more points on our travels.

And, as last season, there is only one word of advice to give to nay mariners who board the HMS Sneck on one of its engagements - "Sing, sing and feckin sing  :003:

Yes please please please SING SHOUT AND MAKE YOURSELF HEARD( in a positive way). I am sure that the visitors seemed louder than us on Saturday and the support would have been more than welcome then.

Lets try to make lots of noise, and could we get some more songs that are easy to learn then more people would join in.

I look forward to getting to the top end of the league.