The defence

Doofer

The defence on saturday was a shadow of last session. Without tokley we are just not the same and i think that hastings should have started but CC must think that golly is playing well so he picked him. Once tokley is back in the side i think the defence will be much more solid.

Caff's defending was pretty solid, what we missed was Tokely's forward runs. Caff didn't cross the half way line.

The only good thing about that game is that Charlie has now (hopefully) remembered that our best line-up includes Tokely at right back, Hastings on the left, and Golly on the bench.

I totally agree that Golabeks place is on the bench. I am beginning to wonder if he has SPL quality. I don't think so.

Tokely is deifintely our right back, but credit to Stuart for playing there on Saturday. He wasn't the worst player on the pitch anyway and deserves another chance.

I think it might be time to split Munro and Dods. They weren't the same on Saturday and it cost us. Against the Dons I'd go for:

Tokely--------Dods--------McCaffrey-------Hastings

Settle down Andrew, one bad game doesn't make a season!

Are you the chairman of the Caff fan club?

It was a disappointing start, but CC would have had his reasons for selecting the players that failed on Saturday. I am sure he will sort it before long. Some were maybe not first choice but should still have given us a platform to build on, but too mant players were hiding on Saturday, with the back five, including Caff, the biggest sinners. I could not see St Mirren scoring on Saturday, but we gifted them two goals to spoil the day.