Tipped For The Drop

RiG

ICT that is. By non other than Andy Walker.

If I were you guys I'd be very worried if most knowledgable man in Scottish football tip you for the big drop. What was it he said about you 'over achieving for the past two seasons'. Fortunately it was only that w*nker Andy Walker so theres nothing to worry about. Did you see the look he got of the others in the studio.  :001:

Guest kingkojak

aw feck.  forgot scotpish was on! 

whats the verdict - was it better or worse than the last comical attempt?

aw feck.  forgot scotpish was on! 

whats the verdict - was it better or worse than the last comical attempt?

Better but still dominated by the OF.

The Hearts, Celtic and Rangers games was covered in 70 odd minutes while the other 3 were dealt with in about 12.

Yes, it's really reasonable to base such a theory on the first game of the season  :015: We've pretty much the same team as last season (strengthened if anything) and other teams are weaker. More anti-Highland nonsense  :008: ICT tend to start the season very weakly anyway...

who really cares what andy walker thinks!

this is  the same guy that was so sure that clyde would win the league even after we beat them at broadwood on the second last game of the season when we won the first. Walker is a tube and possibly my second most despised man in scottish football after iain macall  :finger01: :finger01: :finger01: :finger01: :finger01:

The other muppet sorry i mean guest speaker said we would be in a 5-way relegation battle with Dundee Untied, Falkirk, Dunfermline and St Midden but to be fair he thought it would be Falkirk that would go down.

i want Dundee United  :015: to go down but think it'll be either Dunfermline or Falkirk.

Did anyone watch Scotsport SPL last night???  Well on a positive note they have got rid of the 2 goats.  However, the usual crap analysis is back, and guess who Andy Walker's tip for relegation is this season... US. 

1 defeat and he thinks we are going to go down, is there any end to the ***** this man speaks?!

the other muppet/guest was John Colquhoun used to play for Hearts and is now a football agent... I used to work with his daughter and btw out of 2 I'd give her 1 :016:

He did talk a rake of pish though... I think they try to have rubbish guests so they don't make Walker look like anymore of a to55er, bring back Bill Leckie he seemed to be the only guest last year that spoke any sense!!

Thread here chief!

Though I must admit I don't know which forum it's meant to be under so I won't close this until an Admin with brain power decides what to do  015

merged two topics together in 'off the park'  :004:

Guest robb0

I think we are going to struggle this season , due to having an unsettled team with players like Dods & co.  that don't even want to be here.  That will not do us any good at all , i am hoping we won't be the worst in the league but we are in for a struggle though!

Being fairly new to this SPL lark, we are an easy target for such predictions. It'll be a while before we become one of the safer bets for SPL survival, like Hearts, Hibs, the Old Firm and (dare I say it) Aberdeen.

Saturday's match was disappointing. But I did see some flashes of our potential and certainly wouldn't condemn the team to relegation on the strength (weakness) of one poor showing!

Guest robb0

Being fairly new to this SPL lark, we are an easy target for such predictions. It'll be a while before we become one of the safer bets for SPL survival, like Hearts, Hibs, the Old Firm and (dare I say it) Aberdeen.

Saturday's match was disappointing. But I did see some flashes of our potential and certainly wouldn't condemn the team to relegation on the strength (weakness) of one poor showing!

yea it's far too early to tell whats going to happen