X Factor

Fanoffooty

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caught the tail end of a show on channel 4 yesterday morning. Check it out on Channel 4 player, but I thought the act wer much superior to xfactor ones. Something to do with puff diddy, piff daddyy, piff doody or whatever he calls himself.................check out the guy doing fix you, the cold play tune, brilliant.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/p-diddy...ker/4od#3010195

Twins out.... typical ITV fixing the voting once again. It'll all come out months down the line... too late for those talented lads.

Talented? they were a genetic "miscalculation" as far as I can see (only thing worse than 1 of them is 2 of them) Thank God they're gone.

I don't understand why the whole country is getting on their backs. They are two lads who are doing what anybody else in their situation would do, chase the dream. They know they aren't great singers but they entertain. Faie enough thy're sh1te at singing but why boo them? They're kids enjoying themselves. They will be the ones laughing at the end of the day when they get their own kids TV show and have bank accounts bursting at the seams.Some say they stayed at the expense of good singers but it's the public who put them in the bottom 2, so they couldn't have been that good. Face facts it stopped being a singing competetion the moment Simon bottled kicking them out. There are better singers in there but if the papers are to be believed they are nasty little prats with egos to match Simon's who would sell their own gran to find fame.