What's your job

Alex MacLeod

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Home+Leisure, DateCode, Chilled, Grocery, Produce, George, Bakery, Warehouse, Home Shopping colleegue at ASDA.

He does keep the Mince isle neat and tidy.

:023:

I dont really, i think i make it more of a mess than tidy it lol

providing outstanding customer service to all land rover clients throughout the highlands and islands and also very part time /chauffeur /taxi / morris minor driver and under cover security at tescos I am watching you caley 100!!!!! and anything LG tells me to do LOL

providing outstanding customer service to all land rover clients throughout the highlands and islands and also very part time /chauffeur /taxi / morris minor driver and under cover security at tescos I am watching you caley 100!!!!! and anything LG tells me to do LOL

I fly Boeing 737 500's and am licensed for 200's as well

That's a girls plane, real men fly Airbus 380s. :)

No....Airbus 380's fly Airbus 380's. Iff the CAA allowed it they could probably be flown without cockpit interference.

Spot on Alex!! gave up long haul ages ago too boring!! and I couldn't bring my laptop with me

I work in moderation.

You a barman then? Maybe you could PM the address of your establishment, it must be good because I'm always getting told to drink there.

You process Disclosure Scotland forms?

I can see why you'd think that's IT related, but what I do is actually IT industry work, not just pulling up files about folk. I don't touch anything to do with disclosures at all.

Edited by Jay_7

You process Disclosure Scotland forms?

I can see why you'd think that's IT related, but what I do is actually IT industry work, not just pulling up files about folk. I don't touch anything to do with disclosures at all.

Search impounded computers for hidden files?