RUGBY - U20 - SCOTLAND V FRANCE

CaleyD

Scotland Under-20 will open their 2010 6 Nations campaign in the Highlands.

post-3-1264686422.jpg

Download Poster - U20poster.pdf

post-3-1264686751.jpg

The match against France under-20 will take place at the home of Inverness Caley Thistle, Caledonian Stadium, on Friday 5 February (kick-off 7.30pm) and, in keeping with the initiative launched by Scottish Rugby last season, admission will be free for all.

Full Article Here

I predict that it takes 2 posts.

What are you expecting?

We see enough punts up the park when our lads are playing?

Is Tommy ok with this?

The admission price is a bit steep?

I might just drag myself along to this - haven't been to a rugby match for years.

Hopefully the Kingsmills Suite will be open to non-members.

What are you expecting?

We see enough punts up the park when our lads are playing?

Is Tommy ok with this?

The admission price is a bit steep?

I might just drag myself along to this - haven't been to a rugby match for years.

2nd post cd!!

:023: :P :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by maimie

Is Tommy ok with this?

What the hell has it got to do with Tommy? He is the groundsman not the Chairman!

Is Tommy ok with this?

What the hell has it got to do with Tommy? He is the groundsman not the Chairman!

I think he's trying to mention the state of the pitch which could get turned up a bit. The next round of the scottish cup is on Feb 6th I think so we could have a home game less than a day later.

The Scottish Rugby Union have a team of ground repair experts who are being made available to assist with returning the pitch to a satisfactory condition and I believe this can, and will, be done overnight after the Rugby match if we end up with a home game on the Saturday.

These are the same guys who work on the Firhill pitch where Partick seem to manage to co-habit with the Glasgow Warriors. Things must be working out there as I believe they have not long since signed another 5 year deal with them.

The Scottish Rugby Union have a team of ground repair experts who are being made available to assist with returning the pitch to a satisfactory condition and I believe this can, and will, be done overnight after the Rugby match if we end up with a home game on the Saturday.

These are the same guys who work on the Firhill pitch where Partick seem to manage to co-habit with the Glasgow Warriors. Things must be working out there as I believe they have not long since signed another 5 year deal with them.

I am sure they will never be closely supervised than when Tommy is watching over them :004:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good night tonight, watching the rugger buggers!

Finished 8-8...

Thought there might have been a penalty shoot out, but no.

I just hope Grant Munro wasn't watching this.... there were so many aimless punts up the field - up and unders as these rugger buggers call them - but punts up the field, nevertheless... Would hate Grant to get any silly ideas...

Oh, of course.... He'll be luxuriating in one of Glasgow's premier hotels right now, thanks to the Supporters Trust!

Ambled along for the game, and it was quite good. Big attendance, I'd say pushing towards 5000. The main stand was almost full and the north stand was just as good as the partick game if not better.

The eejits missed a late penalty that could have won the game. Thought Rosoce could have got a run-out in the team.

How did the local guys do especially the boy Hamilton because he lives up here in Caithness and i think also Thurso?

Hamilton came on early in the second half and was very impressive - made a big impact with his pace and all round performance. Must say I really enjoyed the game, and even at under 20 level the physical side was tremendous - huge tackles going in and fitness levels amazing. Best entertainment at the stadium for quite a while!