P & J Story

RiG

What a joke of an article that is. Not read one that bad since The Daily Ranger our defeat to livi in our first SPL game. 2 seasons where our aim was to stay up and we're challenging top 6 until the last game before the split both times! This guy sounds like a paraniod up him self old firm fan! One defeat and the world ends!

Yes we will lose players this summer. Everyone sells players or less you are Chelsea and you loan them out. The real question is can CC and Park attract good replacements to come to Inverness. I personally don't think so and that is why CC will not be a successful manager. Pele built a local team from the cream of the Highland League. Robbo took some young players north who have since grown into the team and Brew signed his mate Dargo who career was going nowhere.

Guest kingkojak

charlie still has his pick of the highland league talent! and elgin city! whilst i dont follow the highland league much there must surely be a decent selection of talent around. ivan sproule for hibs is a prime example of how a non league player can thrive if given half a chance!

i dont think we have anything to worry aboot just yet - i believe

Here's my comment, wonder how long they'll leave it up for? :D

"You really shouldn't let DC Thomson's teaboys write your Sports articles! Dundee Utd are a team in decline, Caley Thistle are a team on the up, if you have problems with that then maybe change your byline to "This is a tiny bit of smallminded northeast Scotland" because it seems you can't be onjective about anything west of Elgin."

Oops just noticed the typo, bang goes my chance of writing their paranoid wee articles for them!