Caley Tattoo

Vegas

Hoping to get mine inked in the next couple of weeks. I too am going with my own interpretation, something that has taken me a long time to get to the point where I am happy with it.

No advance preview....sorry.

Hoping to get mine inked in the next couple of weeks. I too am going with my own interpretation, something that has taken me a long time to get to the point where I am happy with it.

Doesn't involve an ex-chairman and a thistle I hope! :P

Are you having an unveiling party?

I suppose I could.....but I will tell you now, there's no truth in the rumour that I'm getting Inverness Caledonian Thistle Football Club tattooed on my willie.....after all, what would I fill in he rest of the space with?

I suppose I could.....but I will tell you now, there's no truth in the rumour that I'm getting Inverness Caledonian Thistle Football Club tattooed on my willie.....after all, what would I fill in he rest of the space with?

"Pride of the Highlands" maybe?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Brilliant!

"Pride of the Highlands" maybe?

In other words, "Cock of the North".