what age

ICT90

I try not to look back to much - if possible I try to look forward. I would say that, up until recently, I was doing fine so some more of the same will be just what the doctor ordered. Oh, and a car and one of those ballpits you saw in FunHouse :)

ha ha i will never live it down i am still getting ripped to this day! u have met me before believe it or not, i met u in edinburgh at the hibs game in the IONA bar, i was with calum and his bro, i came down with my mate ferg!! was superb crack!

ha ha i will never live it down i am still getting ripped to this day! u have met me before believe it or not, i met u in edinburgh at the hibs game in the IONA bar, i was with calum and his bro, i came down with my mate ferg!! was superb crack!

So you were the one that embarresed the IRA by losing at Fun House :evil: :D :wink:

crusher was on a programme called I spy , (or something like that) representing Drakies, and he said they were cheated as they answered a question correctly, but they stopped filming for some reason, when they restarted, the other team then answered the same question, and won the contest. Great what you can do with a bit of editing.

I will get him to add to this and enlarge on the underhand ways of the TV producers. Tell us about the costumes....

You mean calum and iain? I member now, your the guy that had the same name as me 8) , no wonder they picked you for FunHouse. So you decided to get your loged in, nice one mate :wink:

thats rite i was the other ross! i kno about time i got registered on the forum!