Ritchie Foran goal v Morton

Linwoodictsc

I got the goal on my phone and uploaded it onto youtube on Sunday night, not too sure how to post it on here but it's in youtube if anyone wants to have a look at it

That's Brill! Thank You! The link is below:

Copy and paste this link in your browser to view the video ... very nice!

We now have video highlights available at the Club website, which I hope we continue when we go back the Premier League. With The Jags in the First Division and the demise of Setanta, it makes it impossible to see any match highlights on the 'wrong' side of the Pond. I know it would be unpopular, but I would pay to see highlights as well as full matches ...

Caley Jags Till I Die ...

Gus

Edited by Scotty
link to footage removed as the footage itself breaches SFL and club copyright rules. As we assist in producing the official video highlights we cannot allow links to non authorised footage.

I got the goal on my phone and uploaded it onto youtube on Sunday night, not too sure how to post it on here but it's in youtube if anyone wants to have a look at it

You do realise that you are in breach of the SFL copyright and they will now hunt you down like a dog ..... ?????

seriously though, its on the official highlights which we worked so hard to get the club to go along with so I would request you remove the footage from youtube as there is a chance that either the club, or more likely the SFL will complain to youtube about you posting copyrighted material (ie. match footage) and you may find that future uploads are restricted by youtube.