Brewster Warning!!

Guest Reefinweed

Rig about that nudge nudge on sat he was looking at the show house in cradelhall last week so who knows what his plans are. :roll:

whats this about 150K for blackie more like 500K minimum.

him and rankin together in midfeild with wilson hart and morgan rotating when neccesry. thats formiddable.

500k!!! Would be nice but i think yer dreaming!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rig about that nudge nudge on sat he was looking at the show house in cradelhall last week so who knows what his plans are. :roll:

whats this about 150K for blackie more like 500K minimum.

him and rankin together in midfeild with wilson hart and morgan rotating when neccesry. thats formiddable.

Maybe he is going to sign for Clach? :lol:

I hope we don't lose the players mentioned, but to look on the bright side....

Brown...hasn't been at his best lately

Dods....we can replace him free of charge with Caff

Black....hasn't been his dominant self since his foot injury, we can replace him with Rankin for a profit.

Dargo....Remember his time at Killie and the beginning of the season for us - a striker can go off the boil.

Not sure that Caff's a shoo-in to replace Dods (hence Dods keeping his place at Caff's expense) and I couldn't agree less that Brown's been off-form recently.

If any of them go it'll be CC's first major test as a manager other than winning games - interesting times...

Sorry whats all this about Brown, perhaps I didn't see him pull off some pretty impresive saves then recently.... I wonder if the players like to see talk of them leaving (being poached) surely support from 'FANS' might influence them to stay if they feel that they are actually wanted. Mr Brewster can go and pick some players from over the bridge, or from somewhere else. If he likes our players so much he shouldn't have gone down the A9.

Guest confidemus

I think you will be quite lucky to hold onto Black and Dargo tbh. Dargo in the end will most probably stay for one more season if your lucky but Black WANTS to go and why not? He probably needs to be playing in a higher level ability team, which is what he will be thinking. From the noises he was making its quite similar to the Rankin puzzle at Ross County.

Best of luck in your quest to keep them though.

Aye lets have a source for Blackie wanting to go!

Here's a warning for Brewster - leave our players alone you old crock, or I'll send Von amd Mrs MacLeod round to lick you to death :lol:

Have to say i'd be more worried about losing Dargo than Black, goalscorers who hit the net as much as Dargo are more valuable to us.

CC says that he and Parkie have identified 2-3 players they want to bring in during the close season to fill area's they see as needing improvement.

It is my opinion that the'spirit' within the squad has an effect on the form of players.

When a player comes into the team it would appear that they play above their ability, or above the ability that was apparent at their old club.

The reverse could also be the case that leaving ICT could impact on their form and they could be relegated to the bench or even the reserves.

The team that played in ICT colours at Pittodrie and gave a good account of themselves did not include, IMO, a player that would have been fielded by any other SPL club and yet, as a unit, they were great to support!

We can do the same again if some of the squad does go, provided new players want to come North and the scouting system alerts CC to players that could be converted into ICT stars.

Black has the same agent as Gary O'Connor and, on reading the story about the move to Russia Ian said to some team mates: "wish the agent could do something like that for me". A tongue in cheek remark and not an indication that he wants away. Unfortunately so and so heard the story from so and so who passed it on to so and so and now its 'Black wants away'.

Screw them if they are stupid enuff to head for "pastures greener" it just shows their lack of loyalty to the badge and the city.

I could forgive Dodsy considering that he is near the end of his career and needs to look out for his life after football, but Black and Dargo would be making a mistake

Well said Chibber!

Two words for anyone that wants to go - Blobby Mann! What a startling career move that was!

If DU do come knocking, feck it, overprice the players - bleed them dry!

Surely the Grocer is selling enough Buckfast in Dundee to finance it?

Article in Dundee Courier today says the grocer will back Brewster but he doesn't want to keep pumping cash into the club. He's already bankrolled them to the tune of £4m and wants to see them hold there own from now on. He'll provide some cash if need be but does not want any more high paid players on the books. They have given full contracts to some youth players and they have there eye on one or two others. The grocer needs to fund he pay off for the three that have been shown the door. DU have signed Craig Conway from Ayr on a pre contract and they are trying to do a deal with Eddie Malone of Clyde. With what has been sorted so far I cant see him coming for any of ours.

Hopefully if Brew comes for our guys, they'll see the free fall into oblivion that moving to DU would bring them.

A move to a club like DU, with an owner like the grocer-boy there, surely can't be seen as a attractive proposition to a professional footballer used to a bit more success than DU have had. Major backward move for any of our guys to go there imo.

Although Brewster might currently be hacking away at high earning under performers, let's not forget 1 win in 12 and nothing to show as a returning aged player, is very poor. If Dundee achieve nothing in their last 4 games, who would go to Dundee United?

Why would you go there?

It can only be money.

Next season, Brewster would start with a fresh team but in the biggest hole of his life.Supporters would be verging on anarchy to get him out if Dundee fail to perform from the start. Like Robbo, I can see him commuting from Inverness to his next job starting about January 2007.

Chant for our next game then -

"You can stick your fecking list up your erse

You can stick your fecking list up your erse

You might want Dods Black and Broonie

With your filthy Arab money

You can stick your fecking list up your erse" :) :) :)

Guest Caley83

Just watched scotsport and DU were a f##kin mess!

At some point everyone-ICT supporters/Old Firm supporters/GraHAT Spiers/Andy ******/Walter Smith have to realise we havent had three good managers to bring us up through the divisions!

Its the players they have proved themselves!

We have the most underestimatedly brilliant players ever to grace scottish football!

Brown and Dargo should be in the scotland squad not futures!

We didnt beat Celtic 3-1 by fluke

The TEAM has a spirit and will go on to greater things!

Dods only worth 50,000L?Hmmmmmm...stalwart in defence all season. Scores with his head--NAA ---at least 75,000.

If Blackie goes to Russia he will get clogged all over the place--mind you he just fit in as a bit of a good clogger himself?

Mee--be nice now, don't let this nice bright new forum go to yer head my dear.

IHE --your'e the man. Hoch! Hoch! :D