Player Sponsorship 2010-11

Scotty

Very true OCG. The club appreciates every penny and Guzz has put a lot of time and effort into being the 'Internuttersand Innes Bar player sponsorship lead person over a number of years now. Initially there was enough persons contributing to sponsor Grants home shirt. Now we are able to offer even more and sponsor a number of others as well. Be it boots, training top or whatever. Paypal has eased the workload a little for Guzz but she still has to chase people up at times. Usually because paths dont cross too often.

This seasons response has been brilliant and its great to feel a part of that and to know that when you read the matchday programme and see Internutters and Innes Bar Supporters Club among the player sponsors that is us.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry I've been a bit remiss regarding updates on Sponsorship but I have been away both on Hols and in hospital.

But good news - thanks to all your generous donations we have been able to sponsor another player.

I have been able to secure JONNY HAYES' away shirt for this season as well as the usual GRANT MUNRO (home) and

LEE COX (training)

Hope this meets with your approval and thanks once again for all your support.

• Agree 4

Many thanks to you Guzz for continuing to organise our group sponsorship of Caley Thistle players. Glad to hear we were able to increase our sponsorship this year despite the machinations of one former member of the site.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...