Post-Match Thread : ICT -V- Dundee

Scotty

Well done to Les Kidger for the making the day being such a memorable one, well done to Titch for the commentary and getting the fans off of the pitch,we have come a long way from trying to kick a football in to the boot of a vw beetle for entertainment.

And polished off with a fine performance from Terry after the game.

The noise the youngsters made in the away stand was excellent, if that was a first football match for some, then what a great day for them to remember. Its also good to see so many teenagers at the game, these are the fans that do our recruiting during and after school by talking about ICT. I hope the season ticket pricing will encourage these fans to turn out in number next season.

What a great day and we even got a football match to watch as well.

I have to say that one of the funiest things of the season happened minutes into the second half.

One of our Hospitality guests thought it would be a great idea to stand up shortly after taking his seat and belt out something along the lines of "Come on Dundee, get into these Caley *%@{:content:}amp;#?"

Not too clever with Plod standing only 6 feet away. Dragged away with his four mates trying to give the case for the defense.

Two classics

1. The wag who shouted out "Officer, he tried to sell me drugs earlier" - I'm sure I even saw the edges of one of the Northern Constabulary's finesst twitch upwards :)

2. One of the four mates taking a photo of the Officers, presumably to try and put in some form of complaint! :cry01:

They got on the train up at Perth and were actually quite funny. What I don't understand, why did the police not just move them over to where the Dundee fans were?

I got carried home last night. Couldn't walk, and I spent a chunk of my rent money. I'm glad the season is over and we're not in the world cup.

Just seen the online highlights.

What a great team goal that was, i hadn't realised at the time just how good it was.

Perhaps a better keeper would have made it harder to score, but its definitely one of our best goals of the season.

Just seen the online highlights.

What a great team goal that was, i hadn't realised at the time just how good it was.

Perhaps a better keeper would have made it harder to score, but its definitely one of our best goals of the season.

I think I'm glad the 2 sitters Eric Odhiambo missed were at the away end to be honest. Goal was magic. Great to end the season on such a high. Be funny if Adam Rooney's 27 goals defeat Wayne's tally for united this season :huh:

I know it's a bit late, but ah, who cares? It was a good day. The game was a bit dull, some of the players looked like they were already on their holidays, but some of the football was quite good with Munro and Golly (usually the main offenders) seeming less keen to punt the ball forward at every opportunity and rather look for the pass. Cox, Hayes and Tokely were really good. Esson had a couple of good saves and the rest were fine. No-one you could say had a bad game, but Bully looked hot and cold at times. The wooden spoon award goes to Rod Stewart (was that really him?)'s sound system - rubbish, but he was sure good with that microphone stand!

I liked how Butcher announced all the players on individually on, that was a nice touch. And those were certainly some cool pyrotechnics!

One last point though, that crowd surge at the end. Was it just me or was it a bit short? I seem to remember in 2004 the pitch invasion lasted ages and IIRC there was a second one as well afterwards. We just seem to run on, and then run back off again. A bit tame, but I can't complain.