Next Season

Div1309

i think eagle might be kept on, played not bad recently. duff i would take a gamble on, hasnt had a chance with injury and was good when played last in SPL so has some experience and is still young.

i think kyle may be the new fraser, on the bench until ryan moves on (if he does)

rosco i think we are all set on losing unfortunately

i hope hayes contract is at an advanced stage and that he signs asap. adam we at least get money for but hope he grant and russell sign an extension

I expect that Bulvitis, Djebi-Zadi, Stratford, Eagle and Sanchez will be surplus to requirements. IMO they do not have what it takes to perform well in the SPL.

I believe Stratford, Eagle and Lionel have all been told to find new clubs. I don't rate all of them - although I think some show potential - but they've all played their part this season and to find yourself unemployed ain't nice. The farewells by Eagle and Stratford to certain fans/friends at Roy's testimonial would certainly lead me to believe that was them gone for good.

I've heard - and hope to goodness it's true - that Roy and Dani are being offered new contracts, although Bulvitus' and Duff's situation seem to be a mystery all round. I for one am hoping they're both at least being offered another year to see how they develope.

Eagle has come on leaps and bounds this season. Would have liked to see him get a little more time on the pitch to show what he can do because he's looked lively whenever he's come off the bench (County away being a good example) I'd be very dissapointed to see him leave.

My sentiments precisely. Would be very sorry to see him leave.

Personally I wouldn't be sad to see the back of LDZ. Haven't seen much action from him this season. I remember shouting at the tv regarding his performance in the last game of the season when we went down. He's not as commited at putting the ball into touch and cost us quite a few corners in the past

Personally I wouldn't be sad to see the back of LDZ. Haven't seen much action from him this season. I remember shouting at the tv regarding his performance in the last game of the season when we went down. He's not as commited at putting the ball into touch and cost us quite a few corners in the past

Really? It wasn't that bad.

Oh yes it was. LDZ has only ever had one good game at left back for us and that was his game at Ibrox.

Oh yes it was. LDZ has only ever had one good game at left back for us and that was his game at Ibrox.

I'm sorry but I didn't think he was that bad in the last game of last season; no worse than anyone else! I have always felt that LDZ has been over-criticised and have received plenty flack for doing so! He needs a decent run of games and experimentation in a variety of positions to determine where he is best suited!

I'm sorry but I didn't think he was that bad in the last game of last season; no worse than anyone else! I have always felt that LDZ has been over-criticised and have received plenty flack for doing so! He needs a decent run of games and experimentation in a variety of positions to determine where he is best suited!

And his best suited position is probably the bench or up in the stand. Lionel is unfortunately one of those players who if he plays well has a stormer of a game, however if he starts the game poorly he very often fails to recover or makes a mistske, i.e the red card against Falkirk. However more often than not its been the latter eventually.

I agree that he takes alot of unnecessary flack sometimes but he brings alot of it on himself for overdoing things or not doing the simple thing which i think is his main problem, he presents too many moments to get beaten by an attacker. Going forward he is a joy to watch, with Lionel i've learnt to expect the unexpected.

Fact is our key element next season will be a solid back line as well as scoring goals and with Lionel at the back that will not be the case.

Agree with some of the stuff said about Eagle. At the start of the season, i didnt rate him that much but now when he comes off the bench he can be quite effective. id take him on