Fixture list

cal234ey

I think Celtic is a good start. Hopefuly it'll be a sell out.

Wonder why were away to Dundee utd on a sunday :D

Probably something to do with their European games being midweek...?

Wouldn't mind it being on the telly though :)

hmmm...probably.

was hoping it was maybe on telly.

is there any chance of the Celtic game being moved to a Sunday cause I will have to travel from Blackpool on the Saturday!

I'm sure that's just some new casual gear that the players have. If that was the kit.. would look faaar too like we were attempting a 'Rangers' look this season.. therefor I hope to f**k it's nothing like that.

I concur.

Give us the stripes! Laie_88.gif (<-- not quite right, but close enough)

Great to have something tangible to discuss again at last. I'm happy with Celtic at home first - we won't be expected to do much against them whereas a home game against, say, Killie or St Mirren would immediately be treated as a barometer of how our season's going to go. Definitely going to try to make that one, and already planning my away programme. The midweek game in Aberdeen presents a challenge to my aim to get to every away game this season, though - will need to try to wangle a free period last thing that Wednesday, or else try to beg a lift off someone leaving the Glasgow area after 4 pm. :D

Celtic at home is alright. Nice for the Cellic faithful to see a championship flag unfurling, they must have forgotten what it looks like.

Looking out for the big games, away to Aberdeen and Hearts, home to the Old Firm. Looks good, pity about the midweek trip to Aberdeen though.

Well....suprise suprise, av got my daddy duties for the tic game. Bummer....ah well...it might be on ESPN eh?

Might get lucky if it's moved to a Sunday lunch time kick off!

Tough start, but I'm very confident we'll start on a high and keep above the water when the so called 'easier' games begin.

Give us the stripes! Laie_88.gif (<-- not quite right, but close enough)

The red and blue stripes, are quite possibly the most individual thing about us on the park. Steers us away from the 'Gers solid blue obviously and for the old timers who have a squabble now and then, it's some equal red and blue on the players backs.

Bring back the Stripes!

Guest Mahonio

Here is why i think this is a good start for us.

Quite Likely Celtic will have a lot of new players due to new manager and the fact he may or probably will sell his underachievers and they will need time to gel together as team and may not yet have an understanding of one another whereas, we on the other hand have a more or less settled team with a few more needed for bench or to be reserves.

This will result in, A WIN FOR US :ictscarf::ictscarf::ictscarf: .

Dundee are at home to Ross County on 21st Aug that's why Dundee United game is on Sunday.

hmmm..

I thought they made sure that Dundee and Utd weren't going to be both drawn at home on the same day.

It'll be weird going away on a sunday!

Dundee are at home to Ross County on 21st Aug that's why Dundee United game is on Sunday.

I thought they made sure that Dundee and Utd weren't going to be both drawn at home on the same day.

It'll be weird going away on a sunday!

Dundee are at home to Ross County on Saturday 21st August

Dundee United at home to ICT on Sunday 22nd August

Quite Likely Celtic will have a lot of new players due to new manager and the fact he may or probably will sell his underachievers and they will need time to gel together as team and may not yet have an understanding of one another whereas, we on the other hand have a more or less settled team with a few more needed for bench or to be reserves. This will result in, A WIN FOR US :ictscarf::ictscarf::ictscarf: .

Hope you're right 0074.gif