The real deal

Here are a list of players that we are looking at with a view to sign - Jabo Ihere (a giant and the purrfect foil fer Rooney); Paul Huntington (strapping young defender who looked at one stage to be going places ; Shaun Beeley (allegedly a very pacy full back) ; Adam Warlow (looks a good squad player).

And this time - I really am spot on - and the travelling fans can pass comment as well.

Graham Alexander anyone ? :lol:

Now did I ever actually say that we were truly in the hunt ?? It smacked of Dungdee - as I pointed out. Still I suppose it takes a certain level of intelligence to read posts. :024:

The aforementioned are the properties of Fleetwood and Stockport - and my "mole" is back from their hols.

And this time - I really am spot on - and the travelling fans can pass comment as well.

Now did I ever actually say that we were truly in the hunt ?? It smacked of Dungdee - as I pointed out. Still I suppose it takes a certain level of intelligence to read posts. :024:

The aforementioned are the properties of Fleetwood and Stockport - and my "mole" is back from their hols.

I'm aware you were referring to Dungdee , Has he signed for them yet ? :lol:

I'm aware you were referring to Dungdee , Has he signed for them yet ? :lol:

No but the good news for Graham is that it prompted Burnley to act quickly to keep him and they offered him a player coach role. It would appear that it was pure coincidence that Tel boy took in the final Burnley home game. But - hey - thats what rumours are all about.

Here are a list of players that we are looking at with a view to sign - Jabo Ihere (a giant and the purrfect foil fer Rooney); Paul Huntington (strapping young defender who looked at one stage to be going places ; Shaun Beeley (allegedly a very pacy full back) ; Adam Warlow (looks a good squad player).

The Huntington lad looks like he has a decent pedigree. Ihere (sic) doesnt appear to have a great goal return with 282 Senior Club Appearances and 51 goals

Couldnt find out much about the latter two players both of Fleetwood Town.

Are these genuine targets or merely speculation seeing as we're playing both Stockport and Fleetwood in pre-season?

Paul Huntington looks not bad from what I've read,.. all be it from Wikipedia. Wouldn't mind seeing him on trial at all, fairly experienced enough young lad to mix with 'yon oldies Tokes, Munroe and co.. holding his own and maybe the kinda' lad that would mop up anything our veterans have missed in order to make a name for himself?

A pacey full back is what we are crying out for. Particularly if he is left sided. Preferably apt at both.

Centre half is another position that needs support. I see Tokely and Munro being the number 1 centre half pairing next season but having a younger lad there would be of glorious benefit ya?

Duncan, Proctor, Cox and McBain will fight it out in the middle I guess with Morrison also there so I guess we are covered in that respect.

I reckon we need a big bruiser up front and if Ihere is that type who might not score alot but distract defences to the point others score then he might be also worth a look.

What position does Warlow play?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...