Greetings from Valladolid

pucesar

Good morning,

I'm a fan dl Real Valladolid and I wanted to know how you see next match against your team and Real Valladolid.

I hope you will see a good march. I'll be these days in this forum to see comments on the meeting and likewise, I wanted to invite you to our forum of Real Valladolid in www.blanquivioletas.com/foro/

A cordial balance

• Agree 1

Hello white and violet. Have you any fans coming along to this game?

Very early in our pre-season and we have a few players with minor injuries missing. I would expect Valladolid to conquer us if you have your expanded team playing.

Cordial balance Manuel.

It will be probably fans of Real Valladolid but because they are working or studying in the UK.

Our best players are the Paraguayan goalkeeper Justo Villar (was in the last World Cup), Barragan (ex-Liverpool), Javier Baraja (Ruben's brother), Alvaro Rubio or Sisi among others.

Edited by pucesar

Muchos gracias senor pucesar, dos cerveza San Miguel por favor.

Oh well, we have no good players, only medium ones. Our top players are out because of injuries.

Matt, according to official site,

?10 adult

?5 senior citizen/student

Prices are the same for the Saturday game with Royal Antwerp.

Under 16 free accompanied by paying adult although that is unclear on the official site. I just phoned the office and was informed of these prices.

pucesar,

We have a player form your part of the world by the name of Dani Sanchez. He plays just off the striker and with the rhythm of Xavi and the trickery of Iniesta - except he's bigger and better than those. Inexplicably, there is no information about our Dani on the internet. Do you have any idea who he played for in Spain before coming to Scotland?

If you find this out for me then i promise to come and have a chat with you on the Blanquivioletas.com English Forum, where it seems you are a little lonely.

Edited by Caley Stan

pucesar,

We have a player form your part of the world by the name of Dani Sanchez. He plays just off the striker and with the rhythm of Xavi and the trickery of Iniesta - except he's bigger and better than those. Inexplicably, there is no information about our Dani on the internet. Do you have any idea who he played for in Spain before coming to Scotland?

If you find this out for me then i promise to come and have a chat with you on the Blanquivioletas.com English Forum, where it seems you are a little lonely.

DANIel S?NCHEZ Andrades (10-11-1984) is very good technically. Intelligent, great vision of game. Quick thinking and action. Very good arrival. Enthusiastic, regular and mentally tough. It is a great club player. With a good base tactics. I do often act hitch. Right player.

History:

Malaga 02/03 (Juv)

Alahurino 03/04 (3rd Div)

CD Baza 04/05 (3rd Div, Ascent)

Real Betis 05/06 "B" (2nd B)

06/08 Real Murcia "B" (3rd Div, Play-Off)

08/09 Real Murcia "B" (2nd B)

09/10 Inverness

Muchos gracias senor pucesar, dos cerveza San Miguel por favor.

Oh well, we have no good players, only medium ones. Our top players are out because of injuries.

'Hey wawbag, ge us too San Miguels by the way but' translated into Weegie.

Apparently, having just spoken again to the club reception, I was given a bum steer yesterday and there are no free entry for the next two games. The under 16 free scheme was only for the Queens Park game afterall.

So

?10 adult.

?5 concession.

:_chaching:

Apparently, having just spoken again to the club reception, I was given a bum steer yesterday and there are no free entry for the next two games. The under 16 free scheme was only for the Queens Park game afterall.

So

?10 adult.

?5 concession.

That was at the instigation of the Co-op. :_thumbup:

So

£10 adult.

£5 concession.

So we still can't get basic information skills right!! I really thought we would have learned by now. Maybe better to keep the stadium closed Sunday to Friday and employ someone part-time to update the website with specific information.

Edited by caleyboy
  • Agree 1

So

?10 adult.

?5 concession.

So we still can't get basic information skills right!! I really thought we would have learned by now. Maybe better to keep the stadium closed Sunday to Friday and employ someone part-time to update the website with specific information.

Sorry caleyboy but the basic information has been on ICTFC.com since 18th July. If you read the article fully you'll see it states prices for three games and that for CIS game it states accompanied children free. Can they really be more clear than that. Read it here

So

?10 adult.

?5 concession.

Sorry caleyboy but the basic information has been on ICTFC.com since 18th July. If you read the article fully you'll see it states prices for three games and that for CIS game it states accompanied children free. Can they really be more clear than that. Read it here

I think if you read the post you will see that it was not me seeking any information so I had and have no need to read the article. So the problem is even worse. Our website states the terms but our staff still give out incorrect info - well done Alex MacLeod for supporting my suggestion that ALL club communications are made via the Website.