EVENT: Inverness CT v Legends

CaleyD

It's also on the same night as Scotland v The Faro Islands at Pittodrie Stadium

Oh fudge, didn't realise that.

There is a 99.9% chance the Scotland game will be on the telly, so may affect attendance somewhat :thumbdown:

There is a 99.9% chance the Scotland game will be on the telly, so may affect attendance somewhat :thumbdown:

Scotland are actually playing on the 16th and I would be very surprised if it was televised .

Scotland are actually playing on the 16th and I would be very surprised if it was televised .

It's guranteed to be televised, no doubt about it. When was the last time a Scotland game wasn't?

Its not on the same night

Scotland v Faroes 16th Nov...............................Legends 23rd Nov

Edited by Alex MacLeod

Why, oh why, don't people check their posts before sending to this forum. 16th Nov Scotland game at Aberdeen. 23rd Nov Roy's testimonial game at Inverness. How can anyone get these mixed up and post on this forum before double-checking. Please, please, check dates (and spell-checker) before sending posts. Saves time and double checking. Ta. Rant over.

Oh sorry about that.

Someone said that Scotland was playing that night and I believed them.

I still don't think the turn out will be that good tbh. Know a fan who has already decided not to attened the game and I'm sure they'll be a few more.

Edited by MissICT
  • Disagree 3

Oh sorry about that.

I still don't think the turn out will be that good tbh. Know a fan who has already decided not to attened the game and I'm sure they'll be a few more.

Jeez... better hope ' someone' does'nt tell we are now playing in a green and white hooped strip.. you might go and buy one, this might have been a red dot post.

Oh sorry about that.

Jeez... better hope ' someone' doesn't tell we are now playing in a green and white hooped strip.. you might go and buy one, this might have been a red dot post.

Oh ha ha ha

Think they may have just got the date wrong!

On an excuse to no go :ponder:

A bloke in the newsagents this morning told me that they were moving the Scotland game to a Wednesday now. As Roy's game is on a Tuesday we can all be absolutely certain now that there will be no clash.

Mind you, on walking back home another guy told me that moving Roy's game to a Wednesday was under discussion so we could be back to square one again!

Edited by Sorted
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

Any further word on who may be turning out and what else is planned for the evening?

There has been a great turn out from ex Caley players who want to play in Roy's testimonial to mark his ten years service to the club. Mark Brown, Jimmy Calder, Bobby Mann, Stuart McCaffrey, Barry Wilson, Liam Keogh, Barry Wilson, Charlie Christie, Paul Sheerin, Dennis Wyness, Graham Bayne & Craig Brewster have all signed up for the night and John Robertson and Pele are going to be managers for the night.

Looks like it is going to be a good night with alot of the old faces coming back to Inverness for the night.

• Agree 2

Any further word on who may be turning out and what else is planned for the evening?

There has been a great turn out from ex Caley players who want to play in Roy's testimonial to mark his ten years service to the club. Mark Brown, Jimmy Calder, Bobby Mann, Stuart McCaffrey, Barry Wilson, Liam Keogh, Barry Wilson, Charlie Christie, Paul Sheerin, Dennis Wyness, Graham Bayne & Craig Brewster have all signed up for the night and John Robertson and Pele are going to be managers for the night.

Looks like it is going to be a good night with alot of the old faces coming back to Inverness for the night.

That is a great pool to have to play with and kudos to Craig Brewster for coming back. That takes guts.