As Others See Us..........

Guest Murchie1

Guest Murchie1

As a West Lothian based ICT fan, and working with all the closet Huns & Tims, active Jambos & Hibees etc - it is worth taking stock of the central belt view of our progress and standing in the SPL. It is my personal experience that we are very highly regarded generally by the fans of all these clubs, and others, (ignore Scotsport SPL and all the other sh*t media) and no longer viewed as SPL fodder.

So - after the hiccup that was last Saturday, keep this in mind and continue to support the great work being done by Charlie & Parkie and appreciate the excellent, gradual progress being made. Livingston we ain't (thank ***K!)

I think that despite all the moaning folk do, myself inc;luded at times, the lack of coverage about us sometimes works to our advantage. Look at the Hibs game, we weren't expecting anything from that game and we got 3 points. The Livi game was hyped up a lot more for obvious reasons and we fell flat.

I prefer it when we are the underdogs - makes winning so much sweeter!

Absolutely, it's usually the games we are favourites to win that we feck up. And it makes life sweeter at the bookies too! Although our odds have never been the same since we drew with Rangers at Pittodrie

We've received the same reaction from folks in the Midlands too. Everyone seems to know who we are, and take great pride in spurting out the "Super Caley Go Ballistic..." headline. Bless them.

Maybe it's because we've taken custody of Clan Gringo! I think we should be suspicious! :lol: