O2 and BE Broadband

CaleyD

Any user with either of these companies and care to give some feedback on the service?

Preferably users in/around Inverness as past experience has shown location can be a big factor for different providers.

Reason I ask is because after many years of great service from Tiscali things have started to head downhill very fast since TalkTalk took over and started the "alignment" process and I need to jump ship fast.

• 2 months later...

i been with bt broadband and 02 both crap am now with talk talk cheap and the same speeds as the 2 above names

I'm with Tiscali which is now TalkTalk and after many years the quality of product/service has gone through the floor. I would have had no problem recommending them in the past, but not now....it's just horrible.

Likewise, i'm with Tiscali / talk talk, i've complained about a frustrating broadband connection on numerous occasions - to no avail, i keep getting letters on how they are going to improve service and have fitted new servers at the culloden exchange, but its not helped much!! pain in the ass!