Dagenham-Rochdale

Northampton-Cheltenham

Shrewsbury-Morecambe

Southend-Chesterfield

Torquay-Carlisle

Albion Rovers-Arbroath

Clyde-Queens Park

Rangers-Kilmarnock

Bet ONLY the Singles and the Doubles; that's 36 bets in total.

If five games come up, you'll make about 10% profit

If six games come up, you'll make around 50%

If seven games come up, you'll double your money

And if all eight come up, you'll make 160%

On the basis of all the games played so far this season, all of the above have a 75% chance of coming up...

With the games at Albion Rovers and Clyde having fallen victim to the weather, you might want to look closely at some of these to feed your addiction:

Exeter-MK Dons (Exeter have scored in every home game and conceded in 80% of them)

Oldham-Swindon (Oldham have scored in 80% of home games; Swindon have scored in 80% of away games and conceded in 90%).

Aberdeen-East Fife (both teams have scored in every game that East Fife have played away from home this season; will Aberdeen manage even one?)

Thats interesting to see Divinitus. I can only presume this is for something like 'Goal Rush' at Ladbrokes???

It might even be of interest to people such as Gringo who do their '2-1' bets every week.

Take three of the games and put ?1 on 2-1 win's...

I've had a quick look myself at the potential 2-1's and personally I think Rochdale, Northampton/Cheltenham and Carlisle are good shouts...

Rochdale, northampton and cheltenham all won 2-1 last week. Although Carlisle and Torquay each havn't won since November, carlisle are 19-places higher than them, and both teams have scored and conceeded in their last 2 outings...