Both Teams to Score

Divinitus

4 out of 8 was an indifferent start to proceedings last week but the crystal ball got back to winning ways in the week with 5/6 at Bristol Rovers, Huddersfield, Peterborough, Torquay and Blackppol. Only Dundee United went down the tubes. The midweek 8 game card concludes with the games at Brentford and Colchester tonight.

The tips for both teams to score tomorrow, only some of which will be available at the bookies unfortunately, are:

Forfar-East Fife (96% chance)

Berwick-Arbroath (93%)

Alloa-Ayr (92%)

Albion-Montrose (92%)

Annan-Elgin (86%)

Stranraer-Queens Park (84%)

Stoke-Bolton (82%)

Rochdale-Orient (82%)

Plymouth-Oldham (81%)

West Ham-Arsenal (80%)

Doncaster-Reading (80%)

Norwich-Cardiff (80%)

Hartlepool-Dagenham (80%)

Walsall-Huddersfield (80%)

In for a penny, in for ten pounds.... :thumbup:

They'll all be 0-0 if I have a bet :nanananana:

I don't venture to the bookies very often these days and do all my bets 'on line'. I can't seem to find this bet option on the site. I use Ladbrokes.

Don't particularly want to open another account elsewhere, but, do any others offer this bet option 'on line'?

Don't particularly want to open another account elsewhere, but, do any others offer this bet option 'on line'?

Hillbillies are offering all of the above games online, with the exception of Forfar-East Fife. Both Teams To Score is filed under Football/Both Teams To Score. You can even bet on both teams not to score if you're that way inclined. Having looked at both sites, I find that Hillbillies offer the Teams to Score game on many, many more matches than Laddies, and, crucially, a lot of games in the lower divisions in England and Scotland where teams can't defend for toffee.

By the way, did you know that Dumbarton haven't scored away from home in the league since August 7th. They're always worth keeping an eye on. Also, every league game that Ayr have played away from home this season has seen both teams score.

They'll all be 0-0 if I have a bet :nanananana:

I don't venture to the bookies very often these days and do all my bets 'on line'. I can't seem to find this bet option on the site. I use Ladbrokes.

I have a William Hill online account and find that better than Ladbrokes especially for football prices, I used to work in Ladbrokes and find them to have the worst prices of the three big bookies. Have a wee look and see what you thin, it's very easy to navigate and transfer money and winnings etc.

I am sure WH offer this type of bet, I might have put it on before with no luck lol

The midweek 8 game card concludes with the games at Brentford and Colchester tonight.

It took a 94th minute equaliser at Brentford but both games came up, making it 7 out of 8 for the card and I had single and doubles on for a nice 90% profit.

The plan here is to win little and often rather than going for the big bang accumulator.

Forfar-East Fife Postponed

Berwick-Arbroath First time Berwick failed to score at home in the league this season!

Alloa-Ayr More doom

Albion-Montrose For Berwick, read Albion Rovers also!!!

Annan-Elgin At last, some success

Stranraer-Queens Park More success

Stoke-Bolton Doom

Rochdale-Orient Success

Plymouth-Oldham Doom

West Ham-Arsenal More doom

Doncaster-Reading Even more doom

Norwich-Cardiff Success

Hartlepool-Dagenham Doom

Walsall-Huddersfield Success

My day is best summarised by the goings on at Firhill where I had a punt on both teams not to score. With Partick up 6-0 and Stirling down to ten men, the clock was approaching 92 minutes when Thistle gave a away a feckin' penalty.... :angry:

Still, there'a always the midweek programme where the games at Rochdale, Dumbarton, Albion Rovers and Southend are tipped.

Gringo, please keep yer hands in yer pockets this time.... :thumbup: