Inverness bid to land Raith forward Tade

Ivy League

This sounds too good to be true for me - Tade would be fantastic signing - although he's listed as a midfield player he was about the most dangerous looking striker I saw when we were in the SFL.

I'm sure he would fit in really well at ICT and could potentially end up even more successful than Rooney.

Edited by Johnboy

Don't really see how it could be a rumour if STV are reporting, he would an excellent signing if we could get him, one of the best players that played against us last season.

Certainly looked the part when he played against us last season. Feel sorry for the Raith fans if it's true what with them top of the league and all.

(The more I think about it the more unlikely it would be to get him during this transfer window though. RR would have to be crackers to let him go now for a doubtless nominal fee.)

Edited by kencar

Dont see him being anything more than a squad player, like Sanchez & Odi - maybe get a few goals in D1 but not SPL quality. I know that if Rooney leaves, we have a hole and need to get someone and its important to be proactive in the market, but not sure he is the solution. Would rather see us move on a couple of guys, then pay a little more in salary to less players of higher wuality and try bring a few youngsters through as well.

Guest Mahonio

This must mean that our management and board expect Rooney to leave and to answer an above poster, yes, McCann has returned to Hibs and won't be coming back.

We were linked with him along with Motherwell earlier on, i remember reading it in the Sunday Post.

He's not bad IMO. I felt we could have benefitted from having a physically big player at ibrox on Tuesday night for the last 20 minutes. I was kind of hoping the gaffer would have told Tokely to push forward even. Tade would be a decent signing.

i think he's the type of player we need, physical, pretty good finisher and is fast for his size, i would be delighted if we signed him and i don't reckon if we were to buy him now instead of pre-contract it wouldn't be too much.

He would be a very good signing for us but if English clubs are aware of his availability we might struggle to land him.

Didnt stop Jonny Tuffey joining.