Scotland Under-21

MissICT

It may only be a training camp at the moment but if these lads keep going as they are doing then I can see regular slots in the dark blue shirt and even the possibility of inclusion to the A squad in the not too distant future. One problem though, with having three first team players on international duty, is having to fill their spots at club level for the times they are away. More especially as that weekend is also cup weekend.

It may only be a training camp at the moment but if these lads keep going as they are doing then I can see regular slots in the dark blue shirt and even the possibility of inclusion to the A squad in the not too distant future. One problem though, with having three first team players on international duty, is having to fill their spots at club level for the times they are away. More especially as that weekend is also cup weekend.

I think those players will still be ok to play. It says the training takes place between Monday the 7th and Wednesday the 9th of Feb.

Inverness Courier also mentions that Aaron Doran has been picked for Republic of Ireland under-21's to face Cyprus in a friendly and more surprisingly Gil Blumenshtein has been included in the Israeli under-21s squad for their friendly against Serbia.

Edited by kencar
  • Agree 1

Inverness Courier also mentions that Aaron Doran has been picked for Republic of Ireland under-21's to face Cyprus in a friendly and more surprisingly Gil Blumenshtein has been included in the Israeli under-21s squad for their friendly against Serbia.

is it just me that thinks we havnt seen enough of gil yet to be putting him down all the time

he's came a long way to play for us its gonna take time to settle give the guy a break hes only 20

• Agree 5

is it just me that thinks we havnt seen enough of gil yet to be putting him down all the time

he's came a long way to play for us its gonna take time to settle give the guy a break hes only 20

I completely agree, seems like he's been written off without even playing a full game