Merchandise

runrig31

Hi. I'm curious about ICT merchandise in the on-line store. I'm wondering what additional merchandise would people like to see

available. I would like to see travel mugs (thermos mugs) with the team crest on it. Plush bears with an ICT shirt sewn on it. Specialty

license plates, and tartan scarves.

Would also love long sleeved tops, i like all my football shirts long sleeved, but i know the reason for the club not getting them.

I would, however, love an up to date mini strip for my car and van - the flybe one was so last year.

• Agree 1

Would also love long sleeved tops, i like all my football shirts long sleeved, but i know the reason for the club not getting them.

I would also like to see long sleeved tops, but unlike yourself I don't see the reason for the club not ordering them? Every season I am told there is not enough demand for them, how do they know, they have never ordered them, none of us have ever been given the chance to buy one!

I can think of roughly 10 of my mates straight away that would choose the long sleeved over short sleeved. Plus 2 of you have already said on here you would prefer long sleeved, so there obviously is demand.

If Ross County can provide long sleeved tops, I fail to see why we can't.

Next season's new away top, here's hoping!

• Agree 1

Seat Cushions are excellent ...... if used responsibly :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup:

Gratuitous Toronto FC link ...... TFC gave away 20,000 seat cushions for our game against Chicago in May 2007. Although there was a midweek home game earlier that week, this game at the weekend was the official "Home Opener" for the club. The team had not won a game up to that point, had not even scored a goal ... but in the 24th minute, Danny Dichio sorted that out and about half of the seat cushions given out to fans were launched - frisbee style - onto the park.

It was one of the best bits of footballing fun I ever had especially as TFC went on to win 3-1 !!! I managed to grab two seat cushions that day as the seat next to me was empty so I launched one and the other is in my memorabilia cabinet at home ..... look for it on youtube somewhere, its great fun !

post-2-0-02532500-1298576191_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-44174900-1298576198_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-19228400-1298576204_thumb.jpg

How about a supporters pack? An extra padded cushion, thick blanket, boiled sweeties (two packets of), a pair of fingerless gloves (muffle any clapping while enabling the owner to unwrap aforementioned sweeties), a flask and a stress ball to prevent negativity being aired during matches. All ICTFC branded of course.

Edited by Top Six Next Year